Jealousy

You were hanging out with Huey, Caesar and Jasmine. You all were still in your school uniform and one of your buttons popped. It flew at Huey's head and into his afro. Caesar and you broke out laughing when Huey rubbed his forehead. "Ill get it out" Jasmine said with a smile as she was reaching out to grab his face to take out the button. You pulled Huey's head down before Jasmine could touch him. You kept chuckling as you were looking threw his afro. You looked at Jasmine who was pissed as Huey wrapped his hands around your waist, Bending down so you could get the button. You smirked as Caesar kept laughing. Your chest was kinda popped out so without you knowing Huey was staring and Jasmine was watching as he did. You finally got the button and let him go. "Huh that was really lost in there" You said as Caesar laughed harder. 

-TIMESKIP-

You were relaxing on the couch watching TV with Huey reading a book with your head on your shoulder before Riley came down with a few hair pieces sticking out his corn rolls. "Hey babe can you redo my rolls?" He asked. "Yea sure sit" You answered before he sat on the floor in front of you with his back facing you. "I can do them" Jasmine said as she walked in the room. "no." You and Riley both said. "I dont want your gross ass hands touchin my hair. Go wash them cause you aint goin near me wit those hands" Riley said before you chuckled at his joke. Jasmine stomped out the room super pissed as you kept undoing his hair.