Lemon

You were walking back to the house with food for the boys and you. You opened the door to see them fighting...Again. "I got food!" You shouted as you closed the door. They both shot there eyes at you before sprinting to you. "WOAH!" You shouted, Thinking they were gonna hit you. But they stopped when they reached you. "WHOS BETTER AT FINGERING" They both yelled. "W-Wha?!" "Why are we even talking about this! This is stupid!" Huey shouted. You sighed before putting the food down. "Hmmm I think Huey cause he knows the best spots and he had flexible fingers. There pretty long to but so are yours Riley" You answered. "What!" Riley shouted. "See?" Huey said smirking. "That's not true ma!" Riley argued. "Riley you have to admit I-" Huey got cut off by Riley throwing you over his shoulder. "Hey!" You shouted. "I'm gonna prove it" He shouted while walking up the stairs. "Hey it's not fair if you're the only one doing it!" Huey argued while walking behind Riley. "Then you go after me!" Riley argued back before Huey rolled his eyes at his comment. Riley plopped you on the bed and immediately started making out with you. This went on for awhile before he pulled away so you can breath. "Don't suffocate them." Huey said as Riley rolled his eyes. Riley set you up in a position where your ass was up and he was behind you. He slowly removed you shorts exposing your kinda-soaked panties. He moved the tip of his finger on the soaked fabric part where it made you let out little Moans. Huey watched with a bulge in his pants. I cant say Riley didn't have one either. He slowly took off you panties and stuck two of his fingers in his mouth, taking them out as there filled with saliva. He slowly inserted both of them as you kept gasping for air in both pain and pleasure. "This might hurt for a second ma" He said as he slowly moved his fingers. In the corner of your eye you saw Huey jerking off to you. Riley went in and out as you became a moaning mess. Huey was jealous but he was enjoying the view, Ignoring Riley. This went on for a few minutes before you came on Riley's fingers. Huey came to a bit before you. "4 minutes" Huey said. "How do you know?" Riley asked. "I timed it" He answered. Riley exited his fingers as Huey walked up to you two. Riley sat in a chair as Huey kissed you. He sat in front of you, Putting your face towards his bulge again. You licked his pants as his hard member flinched. You thought it was cute. Your ass was still in the air and Huey kept squeezing it. You undid his belt and pulled down his pants as you teased the tip. You stroked his member as he slowly inserted a finger inside of you. His finger could literally move like a snake so he took advantage of that. You started shoving his member down your throat by force. You kept gagging which made him feel more pleasure. He inserted another finger inside of you which made you kept making muffled Moans into his member which made it feel even better. Soon you both came at the same time. Riley was jerking off on the chair so he came to. He was really annoyed cause he timed it to and it was 2 minutes. Which means Huey won ;).