Chapter 01

Every month I post a poll on my Patreon for the story of the month. This is supposed to be a one-shot but I decided cut it into several chapters for an easy read. This is for the month of January.

Special thanks to these beautiful people:

Makoto.Ackermann
Lutimo
Tiffany Brown
Rosie Morris
John W Ballantyne
Dani Li

------

"Let me go! You fuckers!" Levi screamed while thrusting around but the four guards that held on to his arms and legs barely loosen their grip.

The four guards haphazardly threw him on their boss's feet. Levi quickly gets to his feet only to be kicked on his stomach.

He gasped, curling up as the pain traveled in his body. But that didn't stop him from glaring at the fucker that's responsible for all of this.

Kenny Ackerman. The man disgusting owned an illegal interstellar pit fight. Despite the tight laws of the higher-ups, Kenny was able to capture creatures and people from various planets to play his ugly games.

"What's with the face Omega?" He smirked at Levi. "Aren't you happy to see uncle, Kenny?"

Levi gritted his teeth. Kenny called himself an uncle to everyone but he was far from that. He may look like an ordinary cowboy from the Estern Esteral, even his weapons were Esterns. Heavy metal guns, gun powder, those weapons may be old-fashioned but they can still kill people.

"Fuck you!" Levi growled.

"Feisty, that's more like it," he nodded at Levi before turning to one of the guards. "Tie him up!"

"Not in my watch-ack!" Another blow exploded on his side. Levi was groaning in pain while the guards tied his hands and feet. "What do you want from me?!"

"Oh, you'll see," Kenny chuckled, gesturing to one of the guards.

Levi shut his eyes closed at the blinding light when the blinds were opened. Letting in light and cheers from thousands of people in the crowd. The arena was full of creatures and people from different planets. All were hype for the battle.

"My beloved nephew and nieces!" Kenny boomed at the microphone. The crowd replied with a roar. "Today we celebrated the 30th anniversary of our battlefield."

Levi took the opportunity to study his surroundings. He had to leave. He had to escape. Yet, he was surrounded. Kenny's guards were all over the place, not living a single gap for an escape route, plus, he had to deal with the ropes in his hands and feet.

"As we celebrate our anniversary, I think it is only fair that our warriors deserved a reward!" Kenny continued. "And that's this beautiful male Omega!"

Levi gritted his teeth when one of the guards aimed the camera at him.

"Say something darling," Kenny smirked.

"Fuck you! All of you!" Levi screamed.

The crowd cheered, some were in awe at the sight of a rare race.

"He's a feisty one! Beat up five of my guards. He's perfect for one of our warriors!"

"What?!" Levi gaped.

"Now, bring out our mighty warriors! The ones that fought and won for 30 thirty years!" Kenny raised both hands in triumph. "The Rogue Titan and The Beast!"

The first warrior came out of the den. About ten large men were holding him down with ropes, while the others held out tasers.

Despite having a lean humanoid built, the first warrior struggled on his restraints, successfully knocking three men that held him down. He snapped his teeth at them behind his muzzle. His long brown hair fell on his face and between the strands of hair, his eyes glowed in emerald green.