Chapter 02

Note: May contains rape but no explicit smut

----

Levi was thrown at the cold metal bed like a sack of potatoes. His blue-stormy eyes darted around his surroundings. The room was small with a toilet and sink on the side. The walls were bare, no windows just a vent on the ceiling, and the door was similar to those on a vault.

Groaning, Levi tried desperately to turn his head and glared at the guards. He had no idea when the paralysis would start fading and if it did- Levi prayed it would before they invited that Titan in.

He whimpered when he felt a tinge of sting on my leg. His eyes darted at the guards that brought him in and saw his worst nightmare. One of the guards held a pink syringe.

Spring Time.

Levi cursed. As stupid as it sounds, it's dangerous. It was a drug that coaxes Omegas to go into heat. Tricking one's body to think it was spring- the horrible mating season.

"There you go," Kenny nodded as his guards left the room. "What's wrong? Everybody loves spring," he humored.

Levi whimpered as he felt my body heat up, his breathing quickened and his body started to produce slick.

'Shit.' Levi cursed internally.

He couldn't believe that this was happening. Spring Time was taken off in all shops, even in the black market. It was illegal, and everyone in the whole galaxy knew that.

"It works fast eh? Wanna know where I get it?" Kenny grinned. He leaned over Levi and lightly tapped his neck. "More like, how I made it?"

Levi shuddered at the scent of an Alpha. Not just any Alpha, his own kind.

"That's right shrimp! Now, make me proud. I need another Titan to enter the ring, one that I can easily bend to my will!" Kenny snickered and patted the raven's shoulder before leaving the room.

Levi watched the door closed. Whimpering as his heat forced his mind to think nothing but mating with an Alpha.

The raven shooked the thoughts away, instead, he tried his best to move his fingers. His index twitched a bit, only a matter of time until the paralysis wears off. Levi's not giving up without a fight.

"Ugh," Levi managed to move his legs but only his toe responded.

"Hey, what's that sweet smell?"

Levi's eyes drifted on the closed doors. Mustering all his might to force his scent down.

"It's that Omega," another answered.

"Just smelling it makes me feel sweaty. Hey, why don't we have fun with him while that Titan is still not here?"

Levi whined with sealed lips, forcing his fingers or toes to at least move. He had to move.

"Are you stupid?"

"But-"

"The boss will kill us, if you wanna fuck, go to the whorehouse!"

"Geez, man. I was just joking-"

Levi tensed when a roar echoed through the halls and it traveled to his room. The empty walls started to quake as the roars continued.

With his heat and his fear, Levi felt his heart beat faster than it should and he could barely catch his own breath.

"Shit! He's coming!" The guard cursed from the outside.

"Ughhh," Levi desperately trying to move his limbs. He smelt the Titan. He's near and also in rut. He figured that Kenny also brew up something to force the monster to go to rut.