Chapter 05

Levi poured a bucket of water on Eren's head to rinse off the shampoo. He did his best to brush out the Titan's matted hair earlier but it was a poor attempt. Since there's a pair was scissors in the bathroom, Levi cut off Eren's matted hair.

Eren would look like he had a bird's nest on his head but that's better than matted hair.

*Levi!*

Levi sighed. Eren was able to say his name perfectly and the Titan was not planning on shutting up. *Yes, yes, you said it right.*

*Levi! Click! Click!*

Levi shook his head. "I don't understand the clicking though."

Another bucket down, Levi deemed that the Titan was clean enough to get into the tub. The raven dipped in the tub with a hiss. He didn't care that the water was cold, he could endure it. He was dying to get a bath, he's desperate.

Eren peeked curiously in the tub before clicking at Levi.

"What are you waiting for? Get in." Levi scooted over to give the Titan some space. The round wooden tub was thankfully big enough for the two of them to fit.

Eren slowly gets in the tub and Levi almost laughed when the Titan shivered at the cool water. A few seconds passed, his teeth were chattering from the cold while his arms wrapped around himself to seek warmth.

"Come here." Levi opened his arms and Eren moved to his embrace, seeking warmth from the Omega's body. They were both cold, but on the bright side, they're clean.

Levi sighed in relief, finally clean after he was kidnapped. He thought that Eren would jump on him when he started stripping but the Titan was not fazed and seem to share the same want of getting cleaned when he saw the water.

Levi started cleaning himself first before he worked on Eren. When he first rinsed the Titan, Levi was disgusted at the dark murky water since he scrubbed Eren from head to toe. Eren was patient and obedient at Levi's every command, though he rather played with bubbles than help the Omega clean.

Eren was purring in his arms. He was swirling his hand under the water, creating small swirl pools.

"You're just a child inside, huh." Levi hummed, raking his fingertips on Eren's hair.

*Levi...* Eren said on Levi's head as he settled on the raven. Resting his head on the Omega shoulder, his purrs grew in volume.

"Tired?" Levi hummed, letting Eren lean on him. "I know I should have said this to you but..." He shook his head. Eren allowed him to order him around from the start.

During their journey, they traveled days just to get further away from Kenny's arena, Eren provided him everything. Food, protection, even shelter. Eren would build him a small tent out of leaves and twigs. That when Levi found comfort with him, despite that he saw how this Titan could kill. But he learned that Eren's not a monster. "Thank you for everything you did for me."

*Levi.* Eren slightly rose and rubbed his face on the raven before going back to his previous position.

"You could have killed Hange, Armin, and Mikasa but you listened to me. Thank you." Levi added. "I just want you to know that being bonded with you is not bad."

Eren slightly shifted and replied with a few clicks.

"Now you're clean and I had cut your hair. You're not bad to look at, you know?"

*Levi.* Eren wrapped his arms around the Omega's waist and held him gently.

"You know what? You're just a big baby," Levi chuckled. Recalling the times when Eren would growl at an intimidating looking beetle, he yelped when a frog croaked and then he started collecting pretty flowers. It was like Eren's temperament improved when they left the arena. Those little things proved that his mate was not a monster.