Chapter 03

Note: Gore

-----

After a week-long of heat and rut, Levi laid limply on the metal bed. Next to him was the Titan, still deep in sleep.

Kenny's men were kind enough to give food and water but with the Titan's rut- that hiked up a possessiveness and aggressiveness towards others, he attacked anyone who dared to enter their room. Levi barely ate and drink anything but that was not important, he needed the Titan's cooperation.

He hissed in pain when he turned to lay on his side so, he could face the Titan when the other wakes up. Levi felt horrible. He's covered in saliva, cum, slick, and sweat. Not to mention, he was stark naked. He could endure it, for now, what he needed to do was to wake the Titan up.

Levi reached weakly on the other's face, cupping his cheek. The Titan looked like a normal person when asleep. His skin was tan, his brown hair was long and brown, and his facial features were lax. If Levi's not in a shitty situation now and met the Titan in normal circumstances, he would found the other attractive. But shit had to happen.

*Wake up* Levi patted his cheek then proceeded to tug his hair. It took the raven a few seconds before the Titan woke up.

His emerald green eyes blinked several times, pupils were blown wide, and instantly turned to slits as he stared at Levi.

*Finally, you're awake!* Levi started and removed his hand from the Titan's matted hair. *Listen, you idiot. We are now bonded, how did you ask? You bit my nape.*

The Titan let out a deep croon. His pupils were once again blown wide that Levi barely saw his green iris.

*I know that you can somehow understand me but I can't do the same with you. The bottom line is, we need to get out of here and I need your help.*

The other purred. Levi was not sure what he meant by that, but the point was- the Titan was listening to him.

*You've been here for thirty years, right? I just stayed here for a week and a day and I hated Kenny and these plain gray walls around me.*

The Titan growled at the mention of Kenny's name. That's what Levi wanted to hear.

*I want to kill him too. I have a plan but first I want you to know that I might be pregnant now so, you better fucking do what I say! Because if you die, I'll die too. That's fucked, right?*

The Titan was silent for a moment, Levi grasped a fist full of his hair and tugged it. Levi may not understand the Titan but he expected a reply. Then the Titan let out a quiet whine, his pupils shifted into slits, letting Levi admire those beautiful green iris. He could tell that the Titan was annoyed but he didn't snap the raven's hands off his hair. He could push Levi off the bed and force him to submit, show him who's boss but he didn't. This was Levi's ticket.

*And my name is Levi by the way.*

*Eren.*

Levi's eyes widen when he got a word-more like the Titan's name as a reply but it seems that was the only word that the Titan could utter for now. He smirked. *Kenny better fucking prepare.*

----

The two guards were dozing on their post. Despite the loud cheers from the area on the front, they grabbed a few minutes of sleep. They had been guarding the Omega and the Titan's door for a week. Both were disgusted at the heavy scent of sex that sipped out of the gap under the door. Not to mention the noise, they couldn't even get a shut-eye throughout the whole week.

"Are they done?" The bald guard asked his comrade.

"I think so, it's been quiet in there." The blonde guard placed his ear on the door. "It's been a week maybe they're done?"