Chapter 06

Levi nervously chewed on his lower lip as Hange examined the chip on Eren's nape. Armin conjured them some clothes for the two for them not too long ago and he decided to buy supplies with Mikasa.

Eren sat on the floor while Hange sat on the bed, with that position, the human scientist could examine the chip on the Titan's nape.

"Hmmm," Hange hovered the magnifying glass over the chip on Eren's nape. Studying every detail from top to bottom. When she lifted a toothpick on a tiny blue dot, Eren whined.

Levi sucked in air between his teeth at the sound that his mate produced. Eren was not in pain, but he was scared. *It's okay, Hange is going to help you get rid of that thing.*

*Levi...* Eren whined on his head.

*It's okay, it's okay.* The raven cooed.

"Okay, I think I know what it is." Hange pulled back and turned to Levi.

"What is it?" Levi asked and knelt next to Eren who immediately threw himself on the Omega. He was rubbing his face on the crook of Levi's neck. He was scared.

"It's like a taser that was forcibly connected to the sensitive nerves on his nape. It can incapacitate him, I think that's how Kenny managed to control him," Hange explained.

"Tased him?" He recalled when he first saw Eren on the battlefield, the guards were tasing his mate so they could control him. Could it be that's how Kenny was able to do his bidding on Eren even in his Titan form? It could be.

"And it seems like that it can be activated with a remote."

Levi wrapped his arms around Eren while the Titan snuggled closer to his hold. "The remote had to be with Kenny."

"But Kenny's dead, the news report made it clear and the arena was a mess. The fighter didn't leave a single technology in one piece, that only means that the remote was broken, otherwise, Eren wouldn't be able to travel so far away from the arena."

"So you can safely remove it?" Levi almost cheered.

"I can try. Come here, sweety!" Hange cooed at Eren.

Eren shook his head and snuggled even closer to Levi's embrace. The raven patted his back, gently. "Hey, I know that you're scared. I'm scared for your well-being too but I want you to be brave this time, okay?"

Eren whined like a puppy before nodding and went back to his position. While Hange grabbed her backpack and pulled out a few tools.

"Um," Levi stood up and ran his hand on Eren's brown hair. Eyeing the tools that the human laid out

"It's okay, I'll work quickly," Hange reassured.

Levi took a step back and give the scientist from space. Hange was expertly trying to cut any wires that held the chip on the Titan's nape. When she touched a fine blue wire, Hange jolted as the charge traveled on her tweezers, shocking her hand. "Ow!"

"Eren!" Levi shrieked as Eren flopped on the floor. His body jerked as electricity hits his nerves.

"Don't touch him or you'll get hurt too!" Hange warned him.

"B-But..." Levi covered his mouth as he witnessed Eren's green eyes rolled on the back of his head.

He could have laughed at the brunette while he flopped like a fish on the floor but Eren's was his mate. His mate was hurting and Levi couldn't do anything but watch. His eyes started to water and when Eren finally stilled, Levi immediately wrapped his arms around him and held him tight.

"Eren? Are you okay?" Levi asked voice cracking and tears fell on his face.

Eren was sweating and panting. He leaned limply against Levi, whining like a puppy that got hurt.