Falling🔪

Spoilers. Based off of the ending of season three.

 Based off of the ending of season three

The blood feels hot, contrasting against my cold face. A light frost nipping at my nose due to the nights air. Everything is so surreal. I look to my side staggering slightly, catching myself at last minute.

The body of the tooth fairy was sprawled out. Blood leaked out of the man's neck, shoulders, and guts. The dark liquid forming somehow into a pair of wings. It was a hideous sight. Nonetheless a hideous site I created. That Hannibal created. A gorey death made by us both

I feel refreshed.

"It really does look black in the moonlight." I look up at Hannibal. He staggers back limping, looking over the water at the cliff.

"See." the lithuanian man looks up acknowledging me. "This is all I ever wanted for you Will." time seem to slow down as he speaks, I see him struggle to talk in slow motion. "For the both of us." I could tell he was finally done talking. His words felt like poetry in this trying time. Ever sentence he just said danced in my skull.

He was tired. I am tired.

"It's beautiful." I stagger towards the blonde, gripping at his chest. In return Hannibal grabs onto my back, nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

It really is beautiful. I finally hunted with my true pack. Hannibal is my true pack. I wish I let him take me sooner, if I just gave up we could've lived better. Yet my moral dilemma gets in the way, it's not like I can't run with him now. If we run now, we might get away. We might get caught. If we get caught we'll know where each other is.

But I can't live with him.

I can't live without him either.

I feel a single tear roll down my face, smudging some of the now cold blood with it. Hannibal takes a thumb and swipes the tear, he feels oh so warm. I grip him  harder and I feel him give in, the Hannibal giving into me. His grip on my back tightens.

I close my eyes and just move.

This will be the ultimate coinflip. Do I live with the cannibal, or do we both die. With or without. An ultimate decision.

The air was cold but the blondes body heat masked most of it. I open my eyes despite my human instincts yelling at me. Hannibal was staring at me as we fell. He seems content.

Not wanting to die with regrets I grab a hold of Hannibals face with one hand, lightly pulling him closer. I give him all the give to move but he doesn't. Over lips touch for only a moment before the harshness of nature takes us. The salt water burns my wounds.

I'm happy.