Kiss of Fire🔪

Que abrió caminos sin más ley que su esperanza,
Mezcla de rabia, de dolor, de fe, de ausencia
Llorando en la inocencia de un ritmo juguetón.

Que abrió caminos sin más ley que su esperanza,Mezcla de rabia, de dolor, de fe, de ausenciaLlorando en la inocencia de un ritmo juguetón

Everything in Will's body burns and the images around him melt. His vision being restricted by his extremely fragile mind. His bedpost starts to drown him, it melted colors combining with his face. He was slowly becoming one with his bed, a grave fear of his. Sleep was terrifying, nightmares are terrifying. Why would he want to be one with his bed, his bed where all his nightmares happen. He starts to shake, attempting anything to get free.

 His movements make the water beneath him wobble, finally coming too he realizes he is in a bath. He wasn't in his melting bedroom no more, he was underwater and actually drowning. He lifts his head out of the water. His breathing seems to calm down, new oxygen finally intaking into his denied lungs. His new found calmness doesn't last too long though.

This isn't his bathroom, it's way too over the top to be his. Way above his pay grade. 

He knows only a few people who make enough money to have pure quartz flooring, yet he only thinks of one. Hannibal Lecter, a devil with a taste for the eccentric and expensive. Now the question is why was he here? Why would he voluntarily be at Lucifer's den?

William knows what he is. He found out the hard way, and after his stay at the hospital for the criminally insane he started therapy with the beast again. Still why is he here?

The brunette slowly stands up, water dripping down his whole body. He looks down to find a light pink tint, a color water didn't look normally. Will takes a hand to his face sniffing it, his hand stinks of iron. 

Okay, he is definitely getting more questions than answers. So the dog like man sets his mind out to get answers.

A towel and robe sat on the marbled counter, seriously how much money do you make to have a big ass counter in your own bathroom, made out of pure marble as well.  He picks up the soft towel, brushing the pink away from his skin. The fluffy white towel slowly turns a lemonade pink, but it was Hannibal's so the brunette couldn't find a reason to care. Once fully dry, asides from his hair, the male throws the robe on. A choice made by the doctor, a decision obnoxiously his due to the silky material. 

Will opens the bathroom door, still not finding the psychiatrist. He looks around the dark bedroom carefully, he really didn't feel like being jumped by the blonde. Despite his search the blonde does not appear so the agent moves on.

Next was the hall. His damp feet scream as he walks across the cold wood, a time like this he would wear house slippers. He walks the entire way down the hall and stairs that follow it, entering the iconic living room.

There sat a reading man, a man the Fbi worker knew too well. 

"Hello William. Good to see you conscious" the beast speaks, gingerly setting his book aside. 

"I wish I could say the same Hannibal." he locks eyes with the man drinking wine "but we'd both know it was a lie."

"No need to be so harsh Dear William. We're both friends here."

"I must disagree. Friends don't send others to kill them." Will speaks, remembering part of his night.

"Well I must say you surprised me. Killing him so gruesomely, then dragging his body to my office. Sadly you passed out right after though." The blonde shifts, uncrossing his legs.

"How long was I out." Will asks, watching every movement of the man.

"A day. As you can see you woke up the dead in the night." the doctor points at the window above the door, only light shining was from the moon. A dim light, but it was still there.

Hannibal stands up, making the brunette stand in a stiffer position. "Will?"

"Yes Hannibal."

"May I say something out of line?"

"When have you not done something you wanted." the psychiatrist smiled, continuing on proving the man's point.

"When you killed that man it felt almost like we were making love. Sweet and passionate, done slowly and softly."

Will looks up at the taller male, sizing him up.

 Hannibal words weren't out of line, not a single bit. The boy, despite his anger felt it too. Every murder Hannibal made for Will felt like they just had sex, sometimes it was rough, sometimes sweet. The feeling was abnormal. 

"I wouldn't say love Lecter. After all you sent him my way." he make more intense eye contact "I'd say it was more a hatefuck." Hannibal winced at Will's blunt words, yet he didn't hate it. Just the phrasing he has a distaste for, but still it was Will. Anything of Will was intriguing, and normally true to himself, it was admirable.  "Still I-I love it."

Will knew damn well Hannibal wasn't going to make the move, so he did. Slowly the brunette snakes a hand around the blonde's neck, gripping hard at his hair. Hannibal let the dog like man pull his head down, there heads on level with each other.

For a bit they just sat with their foreheads touching, breathing in each others air. Relishing in their love and hate. This movement wasn't normal, even for lovers, but their relationship was far from normal.

After having a fill of each others air Will leans in, once again taking incentive. Once their lips touched Will could fill his body burn. He was kissing Hannibal, the devil whose lips knew the act of lying so well. Every second they kiss the more it burns, spreading from his fingers to his toes. 

A fire burned between the two men, one could say they opened a pit to hell bringing hell on Earth. One could also argue with the two already being here Earth was its own hell and Hannibal was it's Lucifer.

But that didn't matter. One could stab the other right now and nether would care. They were getting their fill of each other, it is all that matters. No tongue, just lips touching and yet it couldn't be more than enough, going any further seems like it wouldn't do justice.

The kiss couldn't last long enough. Will and Hannibal go until their faces turn a light blue, only just now pulling away, both breathing heavily.

Will laughs to himself, knowing damn well he has been the only one to take Hannibal's breath this way. Sure Hannibal has had other partners, but no one has ever done this to well constructed man. Even though Will had the power over Hannibal, so did the doctor. Both each others kryptonite. 

Satan and his mistress. 

This isn't good. Now that they've tasted this small bit it couldn't be enough, it was like superman just started to just snort kryptonite like it was cocaine, and became addicted. The world wasn't ready for the two, but neither were they. 

Yet could ether care? No.

It was their kiss of fire.