Hello Again!

Hello everyone! Been a while. Sorry for the lack of any updates at all since the last publishing of the fanfic.
So, what happened was...I basically hit writer's block. Then it led to just straight out forgetting this. Then I had to change phones and lost quite a bit of apps and redownload everything.
Wattpad was one of the apps that I forgot to download back on at first, but even when I did download it, I didn't log into my account and couldn't remember my password.
But, I got it back (by changing the password)!
Now that leads to the question of what will happen to this fanfic, I guess. The answer is...I don't know. I'm still at a writers block.
I probably should've actually planned out the story instead of just going with what came to mind (even though I also revise it). But it looks like just pumping out what came to mind hasn't done me too bad, since a few people seem to enjoy this, despite how amateurish this fanfic is.
Everyone starts somewhere though, right?
I don't have a set schedule for when I post chapters. Obviously. I just post them whenever they're ready. I don't plan on doing any schedule even now, because I'd prefer not to get anyone's hopes up, if there were any.
But I'm kinda back! Again, sorry for staying pretty much silent for...almost a year? Half a year?
I'll try working on the newest chapter. It's been sitting in the drafts for months. ACTs are this week, but also all my normal classes are kicking my butt anyways, but that's ending soon! Just a few months! Woohoo!
I just though I should explain myself, if anyone was wondering. Plus I've been rambling for long enough.
Buh-byeeeee