Familys Day Out

Hey! It been so long! Here's a little Family scene I hope you guys will enjoy!
Missy POV:
I guess I slept in because it was 10 Am, so I got out of bed and made my way to Hazel Rain's crib, Hazel was a very good sleeper thankfully, so she was still sleeping as I layed her onto my bed to get her changed.

I picked out grey sweater and some black leggings that barely fit her (because it was 3-6 months) It's so hard to find cute newborn outfits nowadays!

I could hear Aria and William giggling with Wild, I put Hazel back in her crib and take a quick shower, I ended up pickings matching outfit to Hazels.
"Good Morning Lovies!" I say softly as I make my way down they stairs

"Good Morning Mommy!" Aria and William gush as they run to give me a hug.
They're only 3 but they are growing up so fast!

I give Wild a kiss on the cheek as he serves cereal for everyone.

Me and Hazel binge some shows while the twins are getting ready, and I end up deciding to go to the movies and watch Spiderman 6 which just came out today!
We load up into the car and sing to our favorite songs
William had the whole car almost dying of laughter as he sang

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

I was laughing so hard but I was so confused to as where he had learned this song from when I was just 2 or 3 years old!
Me and Wild got some Starbucks and the kids got some slurpees and chocolate as they exclaimed at how cool Spiderman and his family looked as they kicked some butt!

I ended up falling asleep in the car but Wild had not problem carrying me into bed
Hazel was on his chest William cuddling my arm and upper chest,  and Aria spreading her arms around Wild and myself.
"I love you guys" I whispered before falling asleep