Part 1 - A Glimpse

{A/N} Magulo to. This does not have a proper story structure, more or less, but I like it that way. It's not even a story, it's more of a long statement. But I wrote this for myself, not for you, so whatever. Hehe. But srsly. //

I parked my car in front of the cafe and smiled to myself. I'm feeling so blessed and happy right now. I feel the serenity I've been longing for in months. And I declare it feels so good.

I took a deep breath on the mirror an pinchedy cheeks to make it a little bit more red. I'm quite flushed right now, but a little natural blush can never go wrong.

I smirked as I got off my car, flexing my legs to get the feel of my black high heels. Brian didn't like it when I wore high heels, but I do. But he's a part of my past now, and now, I'm about to meet my future.

Let me tell you, a ruined relationship is a blessing. It's never meant to put you down, but to bring you up. It may not guarantee a painless process, but it guarantees you many lessons.

Think about it.

Are you with your right guy right now? I can claim you're not the same person since your first relationship. You've evolved. For the better. Without all your ex'es, your life should have been pretty boring. Without all those pains and happiness, without all those ups and downs and experiences. They were meant to be. You were meant to be happy, then be hurt, but then move on the way to your right guy. It's all part of the process, more or less.

But I've beem thinking the ironic opposite, 8 months before. See my learning? Well, it started with Bryan ...