The Final Fight

Warning: A terribly written fight and trauma and mentions of sexual assault.

Lance opened his eyes and stumbled out of the pod. A pair of strong arms caught him as he fell forward and looked at him. It was Keith, and he wore that rare fond smile. "K-Keith! Do you-" Keith chuckled,"Yeah, I remember what happened. What's more important is what about you? Do you remember?" Lance sighed and looked at his friends sadly,"Yes, I do. I remember everything." He grinned as everyone sighed in relief. Lotor grumbled and walked out the room. Allura noticed this and walked out with him. He was walking down the hall filled with crates. The only destination Allura knew of that was down the hall was the quintessance room. "Lotor?" Lotor froze in his steps and looked back at Allura. "'Lura!! Hey-hi-hello." He smiled nervously and Allura walked up closer to him. "What are you doing?" Lotor chuckled and avoided any eye contact with her,"Bathroom?" Allura crossed her arms and glared at him,"You know very well the bathroom isn't in this hall. The only room here is the....quintessance...room. You weren't sneaking in were you?" Lotor laughed a little too loudly,"WHAT??Noooo..." His voice trailed off. 

Allura's eyes panicked and felt betrayed. "Lotor, have you been stealing the quintessance?" Lotor sighed and spoke quickly,"Yes, But don't worry. It's for a good reason!" Allura un-crossed her arms and glared at him," Tell me why I shouldn't pin you to the ground right now." Lotor gulped," It's Zarkon. He's always telling me how much of a disappointment I am to the Galra family. I'm gonna prove him wrong. All he did with the quintessance was make a memory-loss poison that isn't even very effective. I can do so much with quintessance!" He grabbed Allura's hands,"We can do so much together. Allura, imagine what kind of things we could do with quintessance! Isn't just a wonderful idea? We could be together." He hugged Allura tightly, hoping she would give in to his performance. She bit her lip. She knew very well what Lotor wanted and knew it wasn't any good. "Lotor...I'm sorry." Lotor sighed,"Princess, you disappoint me." A gunshot rung through the air and Allura screamed in pain as she collapsed to the floor.She grabbed her bleeding leg and whimpered in pain. Lotor shook his head and Team Voltron came running in. "Allura-You. I knew it."Lance said, his memories remembering the hate he had for Lotor. Lotor grinned at the paladins,"You never trusted me, of course you knew. I'm gonna go now." Keith growled,"Don't think you can get away so easily. Team Voltron puts on a fight." Lotor grinned and motioned his hand towards the roof,"I don't? Come on, big guy. Let's go." A man came crashing in from the vents. Allura, Keith, and Shiro's eyes widened and Allura started shaking violently.

The man who was at the bar with Keith.

The man who tortured Shiro.

The man who sexually assaulted Allura.

The man grinned and Lotor chuckled,"Meet Haxus. I hired him to do some stuff, he's my best agent." Haxus readied his stance, ready to fight. "I apologize, but I really must go. Bye!" Lotor waved and ran towards the quintessance room. Hunk and Pidge called out,"I've got him! You get Haxus!" Team Punk ran towards Lotor to stop him. Hunk opened the to the room and tackled Lotor. Lotor, amazingly was able to push the bigger male off of him, throwing him to the side. Hunk collided with the quintessance,"OOOH THe BURNS HURT SO M-whaddya know, they don't burn." Pidge tried to use her small size and charged at Lotor. All he did was duck and Pidge flew over his head. "Hm, too easy." Lotor said, a knocked out Pidge and Hunk next to him.

Meanwhile, Keith, Shiro, and Lance stood in front of Haxus. They all twitched with anger for what had happened to them and Allura. "Let's get this over with, shall we?" Allura shuddered at the voice. Shiro charged at him, his prosthetic arm raised ready to punch him. Haxus took the punch like it was nothing. Keith whispered something to Lance, who nodded and ran behind Haxus. "Hey! Big guy, over here!" He flailed his arms around, whooping and creating all kinds of noises. Haxus turned around and growled as he threw a punch at Lance, who dodged easily. "Hey asshole, I'm right here!" Haxus turned around and saw Keith with his knife. He threw the knife and barely missed Haxus. Haxus was panicking. He already had to deal with Shiro, but now he had two idiots to take care off too. Shiro was throwing punches at him quicker than the next and Lance and Keith taunted him. Haxus was growing slower and threw sloppy kicks and punches. Shiro grinned as he had Haxus walking closer to the wall. He punched him, which made Haxus double over. Lance stood to his right and Keith to the other side. They both punched right at the same time, right smack in the jaw. Haxus felt in credibly dizzy and suddenly was swept off his feet. He fell face-flat on the ground and Allura was wincing in pain as Keith, Shiro, and Lance gaped at her for having enough strength to sweep Haxus. Allura growled,"What did you expect? For me not to get pay-back for what he did to us? Now go get Lotor....worry about me later." They nodded and took off running.

Lotor was collecting quintessance in jars, placing them carefully in his bag. He turned around was met with a fist. A metal one. Lotor growled at Shiro,"Haxus, pathetic." Shiro kept on going, backing him up to the wall. Lotor grabbed his huge knife and pinned Shiro's shirt firmly to the wall. Keith rolled his eyes. If anyone knew about knives it was him. He grabbed his own knives, all 26 of them and flung them all at Lotor. He was stuck to the wall and Shiro grabbed the knife pinning him to the wall and added and extra one right next to his face. Lance walked up to Lotor and raised his fist. "These for being the one who hired Haxus to torture Shiro and..do that to Allura." He punched Lotor in the face twice, Lotor wincing in pain. "This one was for tricking us all and hiring Haxus to almost assault Keith." He punched him again, harder this time. "And this...is for messing with Team Voltron." The next punch knocked out Lotor. Lance breathed in and out and looked at the Team. "We gotta help Allura." Hunk was already awake and holding Allura in his arms. "I'll take her to the med bay." Lance sighed with relief. Keith crossed his arms,"What now?" Lance smiled sheepishly as his stomach growled,"Lunch?"