Goku Black X Reader

Y/n p.o.v

"Black! Where are you going?" He turned to me, the looked to the ground. "I don't understand what I'm feeling, I need to be away from you. I'm sorry Y/n." His face was sad, like he wanted to cry. He then took off into the sky, disappearing into the sunset.

Months had past since I'd seen him. The whole world seemed to have stopped for me but not for anyone else. Everyone moved on with their lives but for me, it seemed like it couldn't. I missed him. I didn't understand why he left, all I knew, was that I was angry. All I felt was anger for the way he abandoned me but I knew I'd fall into his brace when I finally saw him again. But when was the only question for me, when would he show up? Would he tell me why he was gone for so long? I stumbled on my thoughts, staring at pictures of us as I tried to process the day he left. The world seemed so cold, I just wanted him.

A year had passed by and I felt like I was getting stronger, I'm able to finally wake up and not feel so bad. New people had moved in next door to me, I wanted to meet them but I was scared. I decided to look out the window when I spotted something across the street. It was black. My heart thumped loudly as I could hear it in my ears. He was walking across and came up to my door. After a year of him being gone, did he come back to torture me with his presence. It was Christmas, but he wasn't wearing a jacket like everyone else. Just his normal clothing. I heard the knocks on my front door. I took a deep breath than raced down the stairs to open it. There he stood, looking the same as he had left. "Y/n, I finally thought about it!" I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. "How could you do this to me? You wait over a year and now you decide to show up? What, did you have another girlfriend and she just left you or something?" He stared, his face a little puzzled then he looked sad. "I'm sorry, I didn't think-" I cut him off. "You only think about yourself, am I right? You thought I wouldn't let you out of my mind. That I beat myself up every day over you!" He pushed his way inside as I screamed at him. Then, shutting the door and grabbing me. "I've thought about it though." He pulled me into a hug, pushing my head into my chest. "I want to be with you Y/n, I'm sorry." A tear fell from his eye as I pulled away. "Why did it take a year?" He sighed, "it's because of Zamasu. He didn't think mortals could make us feel like this. He said, if I still loved you and thought of you after a year. That we were meant to be." I put my hand on his cheek as he leaned into it. "I'm sorry." He whispered, then I gave him a kiss. After he pulled away, he spoke. "You're the one I love, I need you Y/n." I nodded, "and I needed you Black. You were gone the whole time who says you won't step out now?" He pulled me in for another hug. "Because I'm not going to, this time, you're stuck with me."