Goku black

They were trying to destroy the world. They hated humans to be exact. They were goku black and zamasu. They were gods, immortal gods to be exact. Black was the hot one and zamasu was okay. You were into black more than anything, he was the one who just did things. You stared at him as he stared back at you confused. "What are you looking at human?!" He yelled/asked as his face went red. "Nothing.." you said looking away and he seemed confused. He flew down to you and asked again. "What were you looking at?" He asked more gently now. "You.." you responded and his face was pure red, then he smiled. "What's your name?" Black asked and you responded with "y/n." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well you already know my name." He said blushing with laughing in his sentence. "Black can you not do this please?" You asked him and he was confused. "What fight?" He asked, his smile dropped. "Yeah." You responded and he looked down. "You know I was never this way, I've had my momments. Days in the sun moments. What I knew I did and what I couldn't do, like when I was saw you and wanted you." He said still looking at the ground and you put your fingers under his chin and lifted it up so he'd look you in the eye. "Black.. I want you too." You told him and he put his hand on yours and smile. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked stepping closer. "On one condition." You responded putting a hand on his chest. "Stop fighting." You told him and he bent down and hugged you. "Anything for you princess." He said and hugged tighter. He broke the hug after a while and he kissed you gently. He pulled away after a minute and he smiled. "I'm never letting you go." He said holding your hand and smiling. Black picked you up and flew to his house. Once you got there he sat you on the bench and he sat beside you. "I love you like crazy girl, the smartest thing I've done was make you all mine." He said wrapping a arm around you watching the sun set. "I love you too black." You responded with a smile.