Beets x Saiyan! Reader Lemon

I figured we needed a new Lemon, here we go!

Y/n p.o.v

"Welcome to engineering one-o-one!" My captain spoke as he patted the broken pod beside him. "In this academy, you will learn to build, repair and properly maintain a pod!" He stood up straight, looking over the entire class then smiled. "I will be partnering you up with the opposite gender because it will help you to learn to work together, no matter how stubborn you are!" He then pulled out a paper from his pocket, and started reading it off. I listened for my name until it was called, "y/n and Beets!" I looked around and spotted the male, he was fairly skinny and didn't seem to be too strong. He looked over at me, then rolled his eyes as he gave a smirk. "You may now partner up with your people, I will hand out your projects." He met me half way and we walked to the back of the room to sit. It was a classroom with a huge pod model in the front of it. "So, y/n, you sure you gonna make it through this class?" He was trying to intimidate me, as if I'd be scared of his scrawny body. "Pretty sure, you don't look very strong though, so you gonna make it?" He seemed to take offense, the teacher walked up to us. "Here is your pod you're assigned to, go ahead and leave the room and go see your new pod you'll be working on." We both looked at each other, then left the classroom to our assigned pod.

It took a couple minutes to get to it, it was outside of the pod station, the thing looked horrible from afar. As we got closer, we saw how bad it was, everything was broken on it. I pulled out my phone, "what are you doing?" I looked at him, "everyone is posting how their pods are, so I figured I'd check it out." As I scrolled through the group chat for our class, everyone's pods weren't as bad as ours. Beets stood over my shoulder, looking at my screen and getting visibly upset. "How did we get the bad pod? Like, you got to be freaking kidding me!" He stomped over to the pod, and proceeded to kick it, causing him to jolt back in pain and hold his foot. I giggled at his act, he looked at me, a blush covering his face.

We started getting the new parts coming in, replacing each one and trying to get it to function. I was trying to get the oil filter going, pouring oil into it, then all of a sudden, it came back up and went all over me. I gasped, Beets poked his head out from inside the pod. "What happened?" Then he saw all the oil, "are you okay?" He rushed out and didn't know what to do. "I need to go home and grab extra clothes, and wash my hair." Oil was dripping from my hair, "you definitely look like you need a shower, where you live at?" I shrugged, "I live on the other side of town, so I'll be a minute." He crossed his arms, "how about you just shower at my house, it'll be quicker because I live right down the road." I looked away, "but I won't have anything to shower with." He shrugged, "you can borrow some of my clothes, I carry a lot of clothes, even ones bigger than me." He pulled the tarp over the pod and put up some security around it, taking me back to his house.

We got to his house and showed me where everything was at in the bathroom. "If you need anything, you can call for me." I nodded, he shut the door behind him. I undressed and got into the shower, he had went to the store and bought the shampoo and body wash I used just so I felt more comfortable. Mating season was right around the corner, which would most likely make it awkward between us. My tail moved around as I was starting to feel the affects of something that's supposed to happen in a week. I poked my head out of the shower curtain, "Beets?" I yelled out, waiting for him to come to the bathroom. I heard footsteps and he leaned against the door. "What do you need y/n?" I pulled my head back into the shower. "Can you come in here please?" I heard the bathroom door open, "what is it?" I slowly opened the curtain, his face turned red. "Would you like to join me?" Lust had taken over me, I felt like I needed it more than anything. He then turned around, shutting the door and quickly stripping off his clothes. He got into the tub, then everything went awkward. "So uh, can I touch you?" I was confused, he was asking if he could touch me? I nodded and he grabbed my breasts firmly, his eyes turning into stars as he squeezed them. A little bit of blood was coming out of his nose too, he seemed pretty happy. He pulled his hands away, wiping off the blood, then pulling me into a kiss. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands moved down my waist, grabbing my butt as he slowly moved me back against the shower wall. "I've been wanting to do this since day one." He spoke in a whisper, his lips moved to my neck. I could feel his teeth against my skin, my face turned red when his member was rubbing in between my legs. His face pulled away, he looked at me, "you sure you want to do this?" I nodded quietly, he forced me to turn around. Pushing my butt out, his hands rubbing up and down it as my chest up was pressed against the wall. I felt his fingers run up and down me, pushing one finger in. I gasped, feeling another one go in. One hand was pressed against the wall beside me as the other was moving in and out of me. It became more painful when he added the third on, small moans coming out of my mouth as it did feel good, just a little. He pulled his fingers out, using them to rub himself as moved his hand to adjust himself. I felt his tip rub against me, him sticking it in then pulling it back out. It didn't seem too bad until he thrusted himself fast into me. I yelped in pain, my legs going inward as I was not used to it. His hands had a tight grip on my hips. The pain finally started going away, then he started moving. I moaned as he hit the spot to make me squeal. I felt like I was gonna burst with how hard his thrusts were, he was moving at a different pace now, starting to slow down. He pulled out, turning me to face him. "Lay down," He was starting to seem demanding. I laid down on the tub floor, he picked my legs up, pushing them up into my chest. He eyed my area, then moved his face down, starting to lick me. I moaned and pulled at his hair as his tongue glided against me. He pulled his face away, then pushed himself back into me. My legs went onto his shoulders as he slammed his hips into me. I was practically screaming out moans as he kept going. He was moaning with every hit, finally he was almost done. He kissed my neck as I felt something hot shoot up into me and his member twitch. We took a moment to catch our breaths as we lay there on the shower floor.

Months had passed since it happened, we were graduating from college. I had found out I was pregnant, but he seemed pretty distant from me. "Hey Beets, I have good news!" I told him and he cocked a brow. "What is it?" I smiled, "I'm pregnant!" He laughed, "nice Because it ain't mine." I was confused, "what do you mean, I only had sex with you." He shrugged, "I have a new girlfriend now, go find someone else to take care of that thing." I rolled my eyes, he really wasn't worth that much.

After the baby was born, he didn't show up for anything, then one day, he was on my doorstep. "Can I help you?" I asked him, crossing my arms. "Let me see my kid," I mocked him. "LeT mE sEe My KiD. You're the idiot who left us for trash after you found yourself someone else. Even said yourself, 'it's not mine, go find someone else to take care of it.' Really?" He looked down, "I left her, I know, I was dumb but we were both young!" I got mad, "doesn't give you the right to walk out, the baby is almost a year old and you never showed up for anything." He looked down, "just one last chance?"