Double surprise

Rayla's POV

It's morning,
I heard the birds chirp and Ethari terribly singing in the shower, what the heck man!

I groaned and went back to sleep because I'm lazy. (YEAH I'M LAZY, I SAVED THE WHOLE WORLD)

Callums POV

I was up for about an hour, and I was holding a giant box with something special for the love of my life.

A thousand thoughts went through my head about how it will play out.

What if she didn't like it? What if she gets hurt, OH MY GOD WHAT IF SHES ALLERGIC?!

I started to get nervous and afraid to open the door, I calm down and think about what my mother would say.

The words "just be yourself" ran through my head, I took a deep breath and walked into the room.

Raylas POV

I heard someone walk into my room and open the curtains.

I hissed and put the blanket over my head
"Wake up sleepyhead" Callum said smugly.

"Not now Cal" I said as I turned so my back would face him. "Did you forget what day it is" Callum said while tapping his feet.

"Our anniversary" I said without hearing myself "Our anniversary" I repeated
remembering something. "Hold on" I said jumping of the bed and opening the closet "I got you something" I pulled out a big box with air holes.

"Using the big box trick huh?" Said Callum with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up and open it Bird Boy" I said handing the box to him. "I told you not to call me that" Said Callum with a hint of annoyance but he still handed me my gift, which looked very similar too mine.

I opened it and unexpectedly got drowned in slobber.

Callums POV

I opened the box and saw two white ears pop out, I looked closer and saw that they were attached to a baby snow fox!

She was pure white with beautiful kind eyes. She was very timid, but she was also brave.

She sniffed me carefully, then she pounced on me and started licking my face.

"Aw, your such a fuzzy wuv munkin" I said as petted her softly

Raylas POV

I looked and saw my 'attacker' it was a Spirt Wolf pup.

  ~~(Yes, I got these images from Pinterest)~~ I couldn't believe Callum got me one, they're supposed to be incredibly rare

I couldn't believe Callum got me one, they're supposed to be incredibly rare. He had big blue eyes and he had a beautiful grayish-blue coat.

As he layed in my lap he seems to be comforted by my presence.

I looked over at Callum and said "I see you like your gift".

"same to you" he said smugly "what are you going to name the little guy, I'm gonna name this little girl Snowy" he asked.

"Wow, VERY original Callum" I said sarcastically. "Fine, then I'll call her Whisper" Callum replied

"I didn't tell you to change it you dunce!"

I thought for a while and something came to mind "Legend" I said to myself "what do you think of that bud" I said to my new friend and he sneezed as if to say "yep".

"Legend it is" I said while rubbing his tummy.