Chapter 5

"AAAH!" Gon and Killua screamed in unison.

They broke apart and sat on opposite sides of the couch.

"Did Melody fall asleep?" Killua asked.

"Yes she is sleeping in the room." Leorio told them.

"Now that Melody's asleep it's kind of boring now." Killua said.

"What if we watch a movie?" Kurapika suggested.

"Yes! Just like old times!" Gon said very excited.

They sat down in the couch, Gon and Killua cuddling and Leorio sat down beside Kurapika. They decided to watch Tangled because even though they were all men... they will admit that they love those Disney princess movies.

Once they got to the part where Flynn and Rapunzel meet Gon and Killua started snickering.

"What?" Leorio asked.

"Nothing! It's just that it's funny how if you and Kurapika had longer hair you could be them." Killua said and Gon hid his face in Killua's chest giggling.

"Do I really look like her?" Kurapika asked.

"Yeah! If you had 70 feet length hair you would be her twin!" Gon said.

"Well yeah!" Leorio wanted to fight. He grabbed Kurapika by the waist and held him close.

"Kurapika and I think that you guys are Pascal and Maximus!"

Kurapika laughed as he did see the resemblance. Leorio blushed as he had forgotten how Kurapika's laugh was.

"Yeah! Killua is basically the horse!" Kurapika smiled.

"I am not!" Killua protested.

"Guys this is funny and all but I really want to watch the movie now!" Gon wined.

"Okay! We'll watch the movie now." Killua said and snuggled closer to Gon.

Leorio kept holding Kurapika and he didn't mind being held. Kurapika liked it. It made him feel loved, something his husband couldn't make him feel.

As the movie progressed Leorio held Kurapika closer and closer. When Kurapika noticed he was so close to Leorio he decided that he was not going to care anymore about Greyson, but he still couldn't bring himself to kiss Leorio.

As the "I see the light" song started to play in the movie he thought for a moment... that Leorio and himself didn't just look like Flynn and Rapunzel, it was a parallel to their actual life.

Kurapika was trapped in a relationship that he couldn't leave because of guilt, but after seeing Leorio again he could see the light that Leorio brought to his life.

"Pika are you okay?" Leorio asked.

"Yeah... I'm more perfect than ever." Kurapika smiled and leaned over and rested in Leorio's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around Kurapika and sighed in satisfaction.

After the movie ended Gon and Killua went to their joint room and Leorio walked Kurapika to the guest room.

"Goodnight sunshine." Leorio hugged Kurapika.

"Goodnight Leorio." Kurapika hugged back and kissed Leorio on the cheek.

Kurapika changed into his pajamas and got under the covers. He was going to be a free man tomorrow... he was not going to feel guilty anymore for wanting to be with Leorio... he was going to get out of Greyson's claws.

The next morning Kurapika woke up and not far after Melody started begging for food. Kurapika stood up and walkef to the kitchen to warm up some food for her. Nobody was awake yet.

After the food warmed up he put Melody in her chair and started feeding her. After he finished feeding her he left her playing with some toy keys in the dining table while he washed the little bowl and spoon. As he was washing the dish he felt strong arms wrap around her. He instantly smiled as he knew it was Leorio.

"Morning sunshine~" Leorio said in Kurapika's ear. He blushed and turned around to wrap his arms around Leorio's neck.

"Morning Leo~" Kurapika said as he looked into the taller man's eyes.

"You're going to be free in a couple of hours. How does that feel?" Leorio asked.

"I'm so excited! I can finally leave that bastard behind and be with... you." Kurapika blushed. "Of course if that's okay with you?" Kurapika asked shyly.

"Of course I want to be with you Pika! You're the only person I have ever truly loved." Leorio hugged Kurapika even tighter.

"I'll tell you a secret. You're the only person I ever truly loved too... I did love Grayson for a moment... but after he first cheated I didn't feel the same way... but I was always too scared to leave. It was until I did a lot of self reflecting when I started to think about leaving. And when I did leave I realized that even though I did love Greyson... I never stopped loving you." Kurapika confessed.

When Kurapika found out he was emotionally cheating on Greyson he did feel guilty... but Greyson actually cheated. It was for the best for Kurapika to leave... if this went on a little further the relationship would've been even more toxic.

They stayed in an embrace for a while and broke when they heard Gon and Killua saying hi to Melody.

"Gon and Killua, can you guys take care of Melody for a while? I'm going to go get the divorce files in a little bit. Leorio? Mind coming with me?" Kurapika asked.

Leorio smiled and nodded.

"Of course we will take care of her! Just tell us any specific things that she needs in her routine and we'll do it!" Gon asked taking her out of her chair and held her.

After Kurapika and Leorio got ready to leave the house Kurapika left them a list of Melody's routine to the boys and left the house with Leorio.

As Leorio drove Kurapika started to get really nervous. As he looked through the window Leorio took his hand.

"I know you're nervous. Remeber that you're leaving for your own good. Remember all the times that he has hurt you and keep that in mind so you don't feel guilty. I know how your guilt always was a struggle for you." He said and squeezed the smaller hand.

"Thanks Leorio. You have always helped with my emotions and I really appreciate it." He smiled and squeezed the bigger hand back.

After they arrived they parked the car and went inside. Leorio stayed outside of the room that Kurapika was going to sign the papers in.

"What are you here for?" The man asked.

"I'm here to divorce my husband. He cheated multiple times. I have proof but I don't know where he is right now." Kurapika stated.

"Alright... thankfully you have proof, otherwise o wouldn't have given you the papers." The man said and took out some paperwork.

He explained the process and how things worked. After about fifteen minutes of Kurapika reading and the lawyer explaining some things, he signed the papers.

"Congratulations Mr. Kurta. You're officially a free man." The lawyer smiled.

"Thank you sir!" Kurapika beamed and left.

As Kurapika left the room he was just before, he saw Leorio standing in the hallway. He walked over to the taller man and hugged him tight.

"I'm free now!" Kurapika beamed once again.

"Come on sunshine, let's go home." Leorio said and took Kurapika's hand.

"Yes my love." He said and walked almost skipping from the happiness he was feeling.