Now I know...

"She Dosent love me or atleast it felt like that..." Vira thought as her girlfriend ran off with Rem to hang out. Vira paced around her room for hours and hours, contimplating why her girlfriend had to stop spending time with her for other people. Her other roommates gave her food and monster at dinner time when she wouldn't come down. This had hurt her to
Much and she couldn't do anything to fix it. Her girlfriend and her bad fought a lot during the passing weeks and she couldn't do anything to stop it, she was completely alone. She threw the plate against her wall and yelled in frustration, having starved herself as time went on. "Why can't I be perfect for her!" She groaned and threw herself on her bed. Nothing could've brought her out of this endless hate for herself. Her best friend telling her to eat and making her food when she starved. Patty sat down next to Vira

      "Hey kiddo? You have to eat" patty said every time Vira refused to eat, in that soft warm tone she shared when talking to her friends. Vira hugged patty and sobbed into her shoulders as she did oh so many times before.  

      "I-it hurts so much" Vira sobbed into her friends shoulder which granted her a warm kind smile.

      "I know kiddo, I know, it'll be ok I promise" patty calmly reassured her smaller friend. Soon enough Vira calmed down and she and patty cuddles for a while before patty went to bed. Vira was alone in her room once more with no girlfriend next to her but her girlfriend was in the room next to her having sex with one of their roommates. A loud repetitive thumping came from the other side of the wall and Vira quietly covered her ears with her pillow. Hours later light was shining threw her windows and she didn't get a wink of sleep, her eyes red as if she'd been crying. Her girlfriend walked in the room and started another fight, this time about how lazy Vira was. Little beknownst to janelle Vira had been trying her best to be perfect. Eating less because she looked fat, trying so hard to exercise when she couldn't even walk down the hall, being in so much pain and feeling like she was about to die, having no energy, enduring the emotional abuse that she'd been plagued with by Janelle. It all hurt her so much and the cherry on top was her partner not even trying to do anything to help besides come to her for cuddles and a fuck and to complain to. Not even once making her feel like she was useful or wanted when she needed that the most. To Vira she saw herself like a worthless bitch who didn't deserve love, to Janelle Vira was "perfect" and only useful for her own pleasure. Vira ignored the fighting and the yelling till Janelle left the room for breakfast while Vira cried, completely broken now. Later that night Vira went to talk to Rem and saw rem and Janelle making out. Vira gasped at the sight which caught Janelles attention.

      "It isn't what it looks like!" Janelle said, "please let me explain" she added. Vira balled her hand into a fist.

      "I knew you didn't love me, atleast now I know why...."