Platonic roman and remus brotherly love!

Ship: (more like not ship) roman and Remus I promise this isn't the no no stuff.

      One day Roman was traveling to the imagination after a particularly brutal battle with Janus. He had finally gotten the chance to escape and take a little self care.. or whatever he wanted. A quiet place to think? Or maybe scream? He heard it would help if he took some time for himself, he didn't know if screaming into a void would help but hey.. gotta try something. He took a solemn walk threw the beginning of the imagination, threw the forest, the pathway threw the border of his area to control and Remus', threw the small village he'd set up for himself to save from any beast he had to battle, he didn't feel to princely so there were nothing more then buildings and farms. Simple things that didn't need much manipulation. He went past the lake, over the bridge, threw the cafe he and Remus had set up for themselves and their friends who wandered in to rest. He walked and walked, as he did he took in the scenery, and remembered he should probably make a bus or carriage route for this. Soon enough the got to the next forest, he drew in a breath and went in, as he walked threw the trees and grass slowly got darker, more singed, he had made it to where he wanted to be, the hidden castle in the imagination, the sides hidden oasis. He smiled a bit and went inside, the guards bowing as he went in. As the heavy door closed behind him he saw his more chaotic brother sitting incorrectly in one of the thrones, being fed grapes as the stereotyped say royalty does. He waved at remus. Remus waved back and gleefully jumped up from his chair.

      "Whatcha doin brother?" Remus asked, hopping over to his obviously sad brother. Roman shifted the weight he had on his feet and sighed.

      "Nothing, um.. is the- uh- movie room open?" Roman questioned, a shed of hope in his eyes. Remus nodded

      "Wanna watch one together?" Remus asked, already running off to the movie room. Roman followed and nodded, quietly getting a blanket once he was there. Remus got a bunch of snacks and put on one of Roman's favorite Disney movies. Roman sat down and smiled at the kind gesture from his brother. Remus smiled wickedly and watched the movie with his brother. He stuffed popcorn in his mouth and let whatever didn't fit fall onto the floor as he watched. Roman smiled even more and laughed threw out the whole movie. Once it had finished he looked up at remus and hugged him. Remus squeaked and hugged back, almost cracking Roman's back.

      "Thank you brother.. that was nice" roman said, a small bit of tears trying to escape his eyes. Remus smiled madly.

      "No problem!" Remus loudly exclaimed and bounced off to do something chaotic to make up for the time he wasn't being chaotic, maybe take Logan's teeth? No idea but he does him. Roman smiled and shook his head a bit before cleaning up the movie room and heading off to his room to take a very long and very deserved nap. He knew in the morning remus wouldn't ever mention what they had done to keep his image up and neither would Roman but hey, family is always there for family, even if they never speak of it again.