Logince

Roman smiled softly as he was walking to work. He worked at a school for young kids, and today was the day he was going to be watched while he was teaching. You see, normally this would freak him or other teachers out but this particular time the person coming was this fancy mans crush.

"Hey Roman!" His co-worker Patton greeted ad the man walked into his classroom.

"Hey patt!" Roman said as he walked into his classroom. Roman smiled and set up his lesson for the day.

      Soon the kids came in the class and Roman's crush walked into the class, 'oh dreamy mister Logan, why don't you bend me over this table and-' Roman's thoughts were cut off by said man.

"Greetings and salutations Mr Prince" Logan greeted. Roman blushed and smiled at the hot teacher.

"Heyyyyyyyyy~ tea- Mr Andromeda" Roman said trying to regain his cool. Said teacher smiled and sat down in the back of the room.

Roman smiled as he started, "good morning guys gals and nonbinary pals! Today we will be doing some acrylic paining. Find something you'd like to paint and we can get started!" Roman said. The kiddos got the stuff and sat back down on their desks. "Ok, boys to the left, girls in the middle, nonbinaries to the right" Roman said, "ok table leaders get your aprons for your table and their helpers gather your paintbrushes for your group" Roman announced and went to get out the paint cart.

             ((Time skip~))

Once class ended the hot teacher walked up to Roman. "That was a good class Mr Prince. I'm glad you've done so well for these students" Logan said.

Roman blushed, "I-I'm glad you l-l-liked it" Roman stuttered. Logan smirked at this as he's never seen Roman stutter before.

"My my my Mr Prince, I didn't know you could be nervous" Logan said smugly. Roman smiled a bit and giggled. Logan bit his lip at that giggle.

"Oh mister teacher man please pin me to my desk and make out with me right now~" Roman accidentally said out loud. Logan smirked more and did as asked. Roman blushed and kissed his crush back. After a few minutes they pulled away and both were as red as tomato's.

"Was that satisfactory~?" Logan asked trying not to look at the prince's little problem. Roman nodded a bunch.

"Logan. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Roman asked. Logan laughed and nodded.

"Of course Roman, I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't want to date you" Logan said. Logan then cleared his throat and gestured down to Roman's problem. Roman blushed more

"Fuck" Roman said. Logan cracked a smile and led the prince to the teachers bathroom to fix said problem. Let's just say Roman was limping for the rest of the day and had to wear his new boyfriend's scarf

                      An!!!

Hey guys gals and nonbinary pals! Author here and I'd like to say hello!!! Me and my co author are here and would like to present our one shot book. I am Roman (not real names btw) and the other is Remus! Thank you for reading and if y'all have any requests or comments please feel free to comment!! Have a good day/night/time and as always stay awesome!!

                                       -Roman~