The Sorting Continues

(This episode's song is Count On Me by Bruno Mars, make sure to check out the playlist so you can have the music ready, it is called Neville and I Music to Accompany!)

   Honestly, of all houses...Gryffindor?  Alright so I suppose it DOES have its merits, but who wants to be known for being brave when you can be hardworking, smart, or even goshing power-hungry?  

   My thoughts continued spiralling, I really had to stop living in my head!  In fact, I pondered over the idea of being a member of Gryffindor house until Professor McGonagall was right up in my face.

"Ms.Brown, are you feeling quite well?  You must go join your house.", she said.

  I was NOT quite well, I was DISAPPOINTED.  But truly Gryffindor was better than no house at all.  With a backwards glance at McGonagall, I walked right over to the Gryffindor table between two tall, ginger twins.  They had quite silly faces, but I only looked at them for a second before falling into another one of my "moments of contemplation".  I was brooding over the fact of our house colors, (I mean they weren't horrible, just a bit BLAND that's all.) when I heard Professor McGonagall call out;

"Longbottom, Neville!"

    Finally, someone I knew.  I scrutinized him as he trembled up to the battered old stool on which the Sorting Hat lay.  Surprisingly, not even my critical eye could find faults in him.  He looked quite sweet with that anxious expression on his face.  Sure, his hair could most definitely use some combing, but he looked fine I suppose.  I watched him as his obviously clammy hands grasped the hat's brim and he thrust it right over his eyes.

  Not even five seconds after he put the hat on, I saw the hat's mouth tear open as it let out a roar of, "GRYFFINDOR!".  

   Wonderful!  He was in my house at least.  He beamed at me as he sat down across from me and let out a pleased sigh.  I beamed right back and looked up towards the raised Sorting Hat, the sorting was not yet over...