7-Beach

Jackie's POV

I smiled looking out the window of the limo. Mitsukuni said, "Isn't this great?"

I watched the scenery go by, "It's beautiful, but when will we arrive at the beach?"

Mori said, "In a few minutes."

I gently smiled, "Thanks, Takashi." I noticed the blush scatter across his cheeks. I grinned, I wonder if one day I'll be able to take Serenity to the beach?

Soon enough we pulled up at Kyoya's Beach House. I'm surprised Sakura agreed when Kyoya called her about this. Yet, of course, it's a "teen thing" as she says.

I'm glad it's only one night though. I know I'll miss Serenity. We went inside and dropped our bags in our rooms. I ended up in the room in between Haruhi's and Takashi's.

I then changed into my bathing suit. I was in a solid black with red polka dots one piece. I smiled at myself in the bathroom mirror, "It looks fine."

I went to the living room to see all the guys in swim trunks and Haruhi in shorts and a t-shirt.

Tamaki called out, "Come on, let's head out there and enjoy this beach."

The twins called out, "Yes, boss!"

-----

I came up to Takashi and saw him pointing a spear at Haruhi. Soon enough Haruhi headed off with the twins.

——-

Haruhi and three girls were starting to climb a boulder. I called out, "Hold up for me! I'll join you!"

I ran up and met up with Haruhi and the other girls. Haruhi said, "No need to rush. We'll all get up there anyway."

We slowly walked up as a group. When we reached the top the girls let out oh's and ah's. I smiled at the scene. I said, "Serenity..." would love this.

Haruhi said, "Yeah, it is serene up here."

I smiled, "Yeah." It is.

Then I noticed two guys that had now reached the top of the boulder. A girl called out, "Leave, this is supposed to be a private beach."

The guy went over hugging them, "So does that mean we're alone?"

Haruhi threw a bucket of urchins and stuff onto one of their backs. The girls were startled. I yelled, "Get the hosts!"

One of them ran while the other two got snatched by one guy. The other guy came over and grabbed Haruhi's collar. I have to fight, huh?

I moved over and punched his bicep making him drop Haruhi. He stated, "Now you done it!"

He turned to me. I hit him as hard as I could. His cheek turned slightly red. He glared at me. He grabbed me by my neck. He let out an eerie laugh.

I felt fear take over me. I was frozen. Haruhi was pulling at his arms but she couldn't free me. He took me towards the edge, "Good day for a swim."

Then I felt weightless. I opened my eyes to see the boulder above me. I sighed at this. Then I hit the water and my vision went black.

——-
Mitsukuni's (Honey) POV

I watched as Takashi came out of the water packing Jackie. Jackie looked bad. She had red cheeks yet looked overall pale. I was frightened at the sight. Please tell me she's okay.

Takashi was depressed with her being away... If he loses her, I don't know what will happen. Then who will tell him about Serenity? That was her secret to tell. Not mine.