✧┊ Ch.2: His Place; A Moment With Him

Keith's POV / 3rd person POV

I looked at the piece of paper then slowly unfolded it, because I wanted to be a little dramatic. Once I saw what's inside, I covered my mouth in disbelief. Inside was Pico's number! I cheered and tightly hugged a pillow, basically choking it. 

I got my phone and typed it in fast but kept getting it wrong. To the point it's been its been disabled for a minute.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled, throwing the pillow on my bed. I calmed down, still aggressively chewing a bite of my snacks.

A minute passed and I slowly put in my password, it finally worked. I went to my messages and put in Pico's number and I hesitated to text him. What would be a casual greeting? Nothing too weird. I shrugged and put in a basic greeting.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Messages

Keith: hey its keith, from the concert.

Pico: who's this?

(Keiths heart stopped for a moment)

Keith: wait is this the wrong number?

Pico: nah jk I know you silly.

Keith: oh I thought I got the wrong number.

Pico: oh really?

Keith: yeah.

Pico: so what are you doing right now?

Keith: well nothing much, just laying on my bed and texting you.

Pico: oh nice nice, also it was fun when we were rap battling.

Keith: yeah it was!

Pico: i was very surprised you could hit the high note in the song, that was impressive!

Keith: aaaaawww thanks!

Keith had an idea, he searched up "carrot" on google and saved an image and set it as Pico's profile picture, his contact name is a normal 'Pico' but with an orange heart and a flame.

Keith: look what I set your profile to

Keith sent 1 attachment

Pico: A CARROT?

Keith: yeah LMAO

Pico: I'm not a carrot!

Keith: you're built like a reverse carrot

Pico: that's how you wanna do this huh?

Keith: Your ginger hair is the carrot part, and your green sweater is the leaves

Pico: mkay SMURF.

Keith: WHAT

Keith: NOO

Pico: what?? you called me a carrot!

Keith: Thats worse!

Keith: you're calling me blue and short!

Pico: PHHAAHAA

Keith: NO

Keith was giggling from their conversation they were having. They were already becoming friends, or possibly more.

Pico, however, was laughing. Not giggling or chuckling, laughing. He can't even look at his screen straight.

Pico: whhowww well, if you want my snap here it is, if you haven't added me already.