> Chapter 9

Cherry's POV

I swear, Pico is getting on my nerves. First of all, he gets keith's attention, now he kisses him?! Oh you Will regret this. He is my boyfriend, mine.. no.. I have Nene, am I bisexual?
No.. my parents wouldn't like it. I don't know, i dont know. What should i do?!

3rd person POV

Cherry and Nene are Just watching Keith and Pico being Lovey dovey to each other.

"Cherry, are you okay?" Nene asked, holding Cherry's hands.

"I'm fine, dont worry," Cherry said. She looked into nene's eyes.

"Its about your boyfriend and Pico, am I right?"

"Yeah, i'm a little jealous."

Nene looked at Cherry in a "seriously, a little?" Look.

"Fine, i'm jealous."

It stood quiet for a second, until Keith and Pico ran over to them hugging their plushies,

"Here Cherry, the rest of the coins you can spend" Keith said handing over the cup of tokens.

"Thanks Keith."

Pico gave his share to Nene and shooed both of them away.

Cherry and Nene ran to the crane machines and walked down each isle to see if theres any plushies that looked like each other. There was nothing but they found a vr place where they can play vr together.

"I challenge you to beatsaber!" Nene suddenly blurted out.

"Sure! You wont beat me!"

They both ran over to the vr place and grabbed the vr headset and put it on. They were slashing and slashing until they got a little too close to each other, Cherry tripped and fell on top of Nene. Their bodies clashing together.

"O-Oh i'm so Sorry!!" Cherry said blushing as she got up and took off her headset.

"Its okay.. heh.." Nene said smirking.

"Nene.."

"Yeah?"

"How do i tell my boyfriend, i'm losing interest in him?"

"Just say it naturally!" Nene said smiling

"B-but i also want to be with him.." Cherry said tearing up a little bit.

"Its going to be okay, Cherry." Nene said hugging her, giving reassuring pats on the back.

"Hey lovebirds!" Pico said walking with Keith.

"Shut up shithead!" Nene shouted.

"Keith and i are going to go, bye lovebirds!" Pico smirked as they walked away.

Nene growled at Pico as he walked away, Cherry just stood silent blushing.

"I just realized something." Nene said.

"What?"

"Darnell never came."

"Who's Darnell?"

"My friend"

"Oh-"

-time skip to evening-

(Cherry is back at her house)

Cherry's POV

I wonder what keith is up to, maybe smooching Pico or whatever. I think I have a little crush on Nene, shes cute and everything. I pulled out my phone and texted Keith.