> Chapter 15

Keith's POV

I woke up to see usual Pico cuddling right beside me, fast asleep. I slowly got up without disturbing him and went to the fridge. There wasn't much, i knew i had to Go to the grocery store.

I wore my cute pastel blue outfit that has been washed recently, without the skirt and stockings, i replaced them with boring jeans because i felt like it. I walked to the front door and got my shoes on. Before walking out, i wrote a little note reminding Pico i went to the store, then i walked out.

Pico's POV

I heard the front door open, close, then lock. I stretched as i sat up and walked out to the living room to see a note on the dining table.

'I'm going out for groceries, i'll be back in a few. I love you. - Keith'

Oh well, i guess im waking up without Keith, i looked in the fridge to see Not a lot of food. No wonder he needed to go to the grocery store. I heard my phone buzz a lot and i groaned as i picked it up.

________________
Messages

Leo: hey Pico

Leo: picoooo

Pico: what

Leo: can i come over? Its been a while.

Pico: sure why not.

Leo: i saw your instagram, you have a cute boyfriend

Pico: yeah?

Pico: he's mine alr?

Leo: okok i know.

Leo: what time am i comin over?

Pico: maybe whenever, i bet you're just here, wandering around.

Leo: how'd you know?

Pico: so i was right?

Leo: i mean, yeah.

Pico: alright, i'll cya soon dickhead.

Leo: okay bye asshole, i'll be there in a few
_________________________

I placed down my phone on the couch, and turned on the tv.

Keith POV

As i was walking down the sidewalk, looking down at my feet while walking, i bumped into someone on accident.

"Hey watch where your goi-" Someone said, but cut off.

"I'm sorry sir, i wasn't loo-"

As i looked at the person i bumped into, he looked familiar. A little familiar to Pico. He had black hair, same white eyes, black sweater and grey jeans, and black shoes.

"Hey, do i know you?" He said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know, but you look familiar to someone i know." I said.

"Oh well, cya." He said waving.

That was, weird. I continued walking off to the grocery store.

Pico's POV

I heard a knock on my door, i'm guessing that was Leo. I opened the door and it obviously was him.

"Hey Pico" he said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey" i said.

I allowed him entrance and he took his shoes off.

"Woah dude, your house is huge." He said, sitting on the couch.