SECRETS

⚓️🎱🗡
𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨
𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝟦/𝟥𝟢/𝟣𝟫

He knew all my secrets somehow.

Grayson Dolan the schools it boy along with his twin brother Ethan were always bullying the kids in our school but somehow kept a decent friend group. Anyone who didn't look like them, sound like them, act like them or think like them were bullied by them. Which brings you to me. I don't care. In fact I keep a pretty nice distance from the Dolan brothers not trying to get involved in any of there drama. I'm not the girl who's afraid to be herself just for them. I'm the girl who wants to be her self just for herself. Dolan rules don't apply to me. I've never read over the list and I never will. The Dolans posted a paper around school telling people how to act and how to dress or they will be bullied just like the rest of the runts of the litter. There Supposedly the kings of the school. I believe that's true but only because they get there way to the top through bullying. I've never been bullied by them for some reason. I have no clue why they don't bully me. I mean I don't think they know I exist. But yet again they stare at me in the halls. I don't get it. What do they want from me. Sex? Probably. I wasn't interested in them that way though. Actually I wasn't interested in them at all. I had a crush on this guy named Noah. He seemed sweet and when he smiled at me it lit me up inside. I mean I was pretty skinny. I worked out everyday at this gym but now I had to go to a new one because the one I went to closed down. Sad life for me. The bell was ringing in 3.....2.....1.....0..... the bell Pierced my ears while it rang like a bitch. I walked out of school getting the hell out of it. I went to my BMW and drove to my new gym. Planet fitness. You guessed it. I don't really like things that are on brand but right now I really had no choice. When I got there I grabbed my workout bag from my trunk and noticed 2 guys starting at me while I opened my trunk. Odd but I don't care. I got my bag and went to the front doors. Signed in and went strait to the pull up bars. I was good at that shit. I did about 20 pull ups. When I noticed the guys from outside looking at me again and when I finally saw there faces I just wanted to run to my car and drive away. It was Ethan and Grayson. I was so zoned out I didn't notice them getting closer and closer to me. They walked up to me with a smirk on each of there faces. "Hey?" I said in a questionable type tone. "Hey princess" Ethan said. "Hey bitch" I said back going back to what I was doing. "you know you shouldn't be saying things like that baby girl" grayson said. "we have a lot of power" ethan added. "yeah and unfortunately its 2019 get used to it a lot of people have power" i said rollin my eyes and begging to text my friend to avoid this un needed attention i wasn't hoping for. "why are you being such a bitch" ethan asked. "oh im sorry" i said clicking my phone off. "is it not clear i would not like to have this conversation with the dolan whores" i said rolling my eyes again and got up walking somewhere else as i could see in the corner of my eye i had 3 shadows.