Unit 11

Hey!!  Happy Valentine's day!!  I hope to your bf-gf-crush loves you!!  Anyway, sorry for late chapter but I am busy girl

Anyway... shall we start?

His mind *****

But... I want to stay with you... the words just slipped from my mouth...

She looked surprised...
What... do you mean...? she asked.
I mean that I want to spend us much time as possible with you! I said looking on her eyes.

She blushed.. It was so cute when she was blushing...
Well.. why we can't go for swimming tomorrow? she asked. I will finish my job at 10 so, let's meet on the port at 11..
No,where do you work? I really wanted to see what job she does.
I work to a school as a summer  teacher. I know that it's silly, but in this way I earn some money and being around kids that I love! she said looking at me.

So cool!

Oh, I see... Then do you need any help for tomorrow at school? I also like kids, so it would be my pleasure to help you! I really wanted to help her.
hm ... when then you must wake up at 6 and be there at 6:30 exactly! she said smiling.

OK then let's accompany  you to your home... i said and  put my hand around  her waist.

When we finally arrived to her house, I saw her smiling...

Well.. here we are... I said looking at her house.

Mm... yes.. she said looking at me.. I really spend a great day with you.. she continue smiling.

It was my pleasure! I said and bend my back, making her to laugh...

Well, my prince I have to go...  she said giving me a kiss on my cheek...

But before, she could leave, I grab her hand and kiss her... Suddenly her phone rang and that amazing kiss stopped...

well... I must go she said looking on me...

bye! I said and smiled at her.. I know that I looked like an idiot but I didn't care...

****************
The end of 11th chapter....

hope you An AMASING day!

E. Vita