Unit 4:A messed up

Today I'm brainstorming! :D .This is the third chapter that I'm writing today for this book XD .I am trying to please you,because I am taking my marks if the first semester soon -about 10-15 days- and they are gonna be -us usual-to awful for my dad,so he is gonna take my phone,the only way I can write on Wattpad .This means that I won't update for a long time :"( Except if a miracle happens...Anyway,if you have any idea,tip,help from your own experience about becoming a better student , it is welcomed as a comment !)

Antony's reply ,came quickly enough so I didn't had to wait too much. He send me the following message:
Well,I am really sorry hearing that.You know that I'm gonna be always next to you,in every proble.,you have!You don't understand how much I appreciate your help! I need you into my life :) .So ,to your problem now ....I will give you an advice that is not going to help you too much,but I am doing my best and the try counts right?
Yoy must clear what you feel for him...if it real love ,you must be with him but if it just something like physical attraction then you surely must leave him!I just want you to see you happy :) and smiling! And if this means to be with him ,let it be !)

This letter made me love him more !!!

And having in my mind his letter I wrote a letter to Ali:

Ali,
I hope you are OK ! Your questions put me into thinking about you and about what I feel about you. I am gonna be honest to you,even if this will hurt you,OK?
I never had loved anyone-and to anyone is including and you-.It isn't as bad as it sounds! I know that you weren't in love with me! It is called teenager love and this is something that will happened to you millions other times in your life!We are too young to fell real love and if you say that you are/were in lobe with me,this is a lie!You don't know what is waiting all day just for a message of him/her or crying for forgetting you for half an hour ! You don't know this feelings and neither do I ! Anyway,hope you are doing everything in your life with success and happiness :) !
Evita

When I finally finished writing the letter I felt relieved! I didn't have to lie to anyone anymore! :)

So,I decided to go to a party with my best friend.

This is the 4rth unit.
C) question : Which is you favorite song??