Unit 14:A Weird Rescue

Hey boys and girls!! How are you? Hope well

Sorry for really late update but thanks to my parents I wasn't online for long time...

Anyway, I would really be happy if you comment, like or suggest me! I really need something to make me happy....

Well... The story  continues...

Her mind****

You are so beautiful... He said and looked on me...

My tummy was starting to look big... Too normal for a 5 month pregnant girl...

I looked on him, blushing..Thanks...It was the only that came out from my mouth, hoping it didn't sounded too...smooshy...

You know... It's cool sometimes to be a bit girly.. He said and removed some wisps of hair which were covering my face,that moment...

Suddenly, a voice was headed and he was lost.....

I start scream his name and suddenly... I woke up...

I had slept too many hours... It was midnight.... I got up and start drawing... It really relax me...

I didn't slept all the other night, thinking  about that dream.

When sun hadn't even rise up I went for a walk to the harbor...

Then I start walking to the beaches and finally got home. It was 9 in the morning...

So I went to gym and after that I wore my swimming costume and went to beach...

He was there with my buddies...

Goodmorning he said looking worried at me.

Morning... I said not looking at him and walking to Alex...

What's up? He said looking at me.

Cool you? I reply.

Cool! Are you in for a party in the beach bar of my cousin? He asked me.

But before I could reply,Ali took my hand and answered to Alex

She has to stay here for a bit.. I hope you have a good time and drink some tequilas for us..

When all the other buddies left and in that place of beach, we're only me and him, I start getting ready to leave...

He didn't deserve my attention..
I just want to make you love me!! He said and grab me making me to look on his eyes.

You aren't on a position to talk! I don't love you, OK? OK... I know that I love him, but it wouldn't be really funny if I let him to think that I'm so easy ... Say whatever you want-that's me-

I know and YOU know that you love me... Oh man... He got me...

No I don't! You have misunderstood... I said, looking at him....

How much, he could persist?

OK.. Then... I have to get ready for Azerbaijan, my parents moved there... I will leave tonight.. If you change your mind, I will be near my phone..waiting for your call...he said looking at me, really sad.

So he start walking...

OK, tell whatever you want.. That I am a bitch, or too selfish, but I don't trust none... My problem, not your-_-*