The Meeting With The Family

Her mind
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next morning, I woke up by the ring tone in my phone...

It was his number...

I didn't receive his call.

After many tries  he stopped.

I was kind of disappointed  I thought he would fight for me.

But.. He didn't.. He send me a message..

Hey.. I know that you don't want to talk to me again.. I know that I was treated you unfairly in the aquarium and now with the baby.. But.. I can explain everything.. I even called my family from Azerbaijan to meet you.. You're important for me.. Please come..

His family?!?!  I start screaming for happiness..

He really was thinking of our 'thing'  seriously.

Even if it wasn't really a relationship.. More like.. I don't know how to describe it.. I only know that he really think of it seriously

So, I got ready and went almost running to his house.

A second before a ring the door, I stopped to think for a second.
'what if I'm not doing the right thing? '

But before I think more, the door opened and a woman in her late 40's looked at me smiling.
-So you're evita?

I didn't knew if she had said it sarcastically or not. I thought that based on her face she was kind and not sarcastic.
-Yes...

I really didn't knew what else to say.
-Well.. Nice to meet you, evita. I'm Gül Behar, Ali's mum,but you can call me Gül.. Or mum..

I was kind of shocked. Mum?? OK it was nice to be official our relationship but not mariage or anything  that serious...

She probably understand that I was kind of thinking, so she said.
-Please come in.He is in his bedroom.

So as I came inside, I was shocked... Four men were sitting in the living room.

Many kids were running around the house and into the kitchen even if I didn't had time to check had to be about 6 women...

Suddenly, I felt so scared!

What are ALL these people on here??
-Dear is anything wrong?

Gul voice made me turn and look her.
-I..i..just.. I tried to think something.. But she was like reading me mind.
-You don't know what we're doing here.. Right? She said looking at me.

I was kind of shy, so I only low my head looking to floor.
-Well, dear.. We as a family. Never do something without family's permission. So Ali probably called you here so we can meet you and look if how are you. And also you see us...
-Oh ok.. Now I was kind of relieved.. I will go to see what's Ali doing.

So I start walking quietly to his room, so to surprise him.

So, I went to the door and open it...

He was holding something like a small box, that quickly hide when he saw me into room.

I act like I was cool, but inside me I wanted to ask him what it was...but if he really care, he would tell me.
-Hey.. I came I said smiling.
-Hey.. He reply.

And before we chat more, gül came in and told us to go to living room.

When we got in, the table was disappeared.. Something like a huge wood was placed on floor and some pillows were around it.
-Where we will eat? I whispered to gul.