Unit 13

Hi people what's up (^o^)??
I have been really happy from all your private messages that you send me(^o^)  loveeeee you all!!!!

This week its Eurovision selection song in Greece, so if you have some spare time look it

The song at the cover is dedicated to my other half, to my angel that I know that he looks me from the sky

Well, I don't want to continue about this or I will keep writing all chapter for him.

The story continues....

His mind ********

How I will explain to her who was that girl?? How I can explain to her that, that girl was my ex.... a freaky girl that follow me...

So, I took her hand and went for a walk around the school.

What's wrong? She was sounded like she was afraid of the answer.

That girl....Fatima.. Is.. was to be more specific... my ex girlfriend... I said looking on the ground. I just couldn't look at her.

I broke many rules of Kuran for her, but I am not regretting anything. After all, she will be my wife. I can feel that...

Her face was not really shocked... Thank God...

ok... That was her reply...

Ok...?!?! what do you mean with that? You aren't freaki up with that? I said and showed her a photo of Fatima.

So... you have her photo... she said and after some quiet moments, she continue
If  you treat me right,
I will treat you perfectly.
If you treat me as a game...
I will learn you how game is played. ... she said and hold her breath, looking at me...

With those BIG Blue-green-grey eyes....

No... its not like that... I mean... its not anything serious... i said and hide the photo, holding her face with my hands.

Well...I have to go... I hope you spend great all your other holidays... she said and took my hands from her face.

*********Her mind********

Bravo Evita! For one other time your stupid heart didn't heard your mind!! Just wake up! He was using you! He was just playing with you!!

All those thoughts were into my head, while I ask for a week off from work.

I went to home. I got into bathroom. The safest room of the house.

There I just closed my eyes and many tears came from my eyes....

I don't know why, but I always cry in silence... Its like I hate screams... I also hate being watched when I cry. I feel like I am begging or something like that...

So, I full the bath with water and just stayed on bath crying.

I start thinking about how stupid I was, when I heard some music outside my house.

I believe that must be any drunk or something like that (too usual for this place) but someone start shouting 'Evitaaaaa'.

I immidiately got out of the bath and put some clothes. Then i got out of the bathroom and run to ballkony.

He was there.... He was holding a violin... My favourite music instrument?!?!?

I just wanted to take a stone and throw it to his face!

It's like he didn't knew that I dislike being judged -_-*by other here.

Please leave! I said and got into home... Thank god I was alone at home in that moments..

After 10-15 mimutes the music stopped. I got into bathroom and there was a message in the mirror...

He don't deserve you... find one other one...

I looked around the small bathroom but none was there....

So, I start cooking lunch... In some hours mum will come so she have to eat...

When, I finished cooked and went to sleep...

I hope this afternoon is a lot of better...

*****END OF CHAPTER*****