Unit 12

Hi guys (^_-)  How are you?_? Hope well. I just broke up.... To be honest, I don't know if I am happy or not... Mainly I feel relieved! :-$ Really weird, I know but Hey That's me....  A weirdo girl O:-)

This chapter is dedicated to mohammed-nageb who made me, respect even more people with differencies... Hope you enjoy it all!

Her mind>>

I got into my home... The kids were watching TV, eating chips om the living room?!?!
Time for nani, guys! Nena (my mum) will get really angry if she sees you all like that... I said and close TV.

So (thankfull)  they start cleaning their mess. Usually, our fights were huge, but today they were weirdly quiet. I left living room and start walking the hall.

I finaly got into the bathroom. The most safe room for me. None can come there and stay for too long...

I start undressing. I need really to do a shower. I wanted to relax... So, I did a shower and put my pijamas, and start reading stories on wattpad.

When suddenly, a strange noise came from the living room...

Kids had already finished the cleaning up so they had slept, leaving me on the bathroom.

In other words... I was almost alone.

So, I took a deep breath and a toothpaste...

I start walking to the hall and I open the lights to living room. The lights were out...

My heart was beating like crazy....

I slowing open the lights...

Nothing was there!

But I could feel something behind me.... 

Something... I turned around with closed eyes.

I open it and... There was nothing....

What the f#÷ I whispered...

My hilusinations are making me crazy!!

I went to bathroom, so I would finish reading my story.

I got in and close the door.

Into the mirror with lipstic was written...

Leave him alone or.... you won't see another day...

I almost was shocked.

Which b$€¥ want him so much?.... Well, if she want him sooo much, then she can have him... i though and start wiping the lipstic from the mirror when I notice that something was behind me. Something like... a weird girl...

Then for a moment, I fainted out...

Next morning, my sister's scream woke me up.

Evitaaaa! Your head is bleeding!!

I open my eyes and felt the cold marble floor of bathroom. I got up and looked the mirror. Nothing was there.

But how... my thought stopped by Revekka's voice.

Evita, your head!!she said and I focused on my head....

Just a scratch, don't worry... I said and start cleaning the blood.

To be honest, I was feeling a bit dizzy but that was not the first time, so I didn't really care....

My constantly thought was that girl... That girl with long black hair and black eyes...

Finally, the time to go to work came.

When, I got into the school (which is next to my house), he was waiting for me.

What happenned? He asked worried when he saw my head.

But I didn't replied. I only looked at him, suspiciously...

Do you know any girl with long black hair and black eyes? I asked him hoping a'no' as an asnwer..

He looked for a moment shocked and then his look became dark...

Can you just for today skip this daywork? he said and looked on my eyes.

I guess so... I said...

Ok I was terrified... Who is that girl...?

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW FOLKS...

Just joking...The identity of the girl ~>next chapter Its really really creepy:-P