The beginning of the end

Hello. It's very nice to see you again, after so long. Do come in, let me take your coat. Sit down. Would you like a drink? No, that wasn't an actual offer. Get your own drink.

Anyway, after a short break, multiple threats, a crazed dolphin attack, a dolphin cult, being kidnapped, being shot at, an apocalypse, derren, a magic show, whipped horseradish, multiple bears thrown at me, and a few visits to hospital, I have written a few more chapters.

Maybe I'll manage to finish it, but hey. Maybe I'll die half way through. The possibilities.

I don't know whether you enjoy the books or not. The fact that you're still here, reading this, on book III, is rather astounding. Maybe you're bing-reading, or maybe you're reading this one first. Please don't. There are a few inside jokes and it would make much more sense to read them in order.

Anyway, I've come back. Why? I don't know. I enjoy writing them. Forget that there are into about 2 views per chapter. Those two people reading them- hello! Let's skip the introductions. You know who I am but I don't know who you are. I can guess, but... this chapter will be here for quite a long time. I might come back after a few years and find its achieved millions of views and comments and complaints and angry people. I don't know how you can achieve angry people but it doesn't sound very nice.

So, let's get down to business.

These chapter may not be as funny as the other books. The short answer is: I don't care. Live with it.

And with that little ending, I'm going to shove you out into the cold of wherever you've come from. Of course, if you live here, then just go upstairs. Or whatever. Currently nobody lives here except for me and derren. Yes, that's right, I've upgraded him and allowed him to sleep indoors. I'm much too nice to him.

Anyway, have fun reading.

You better have fun reading.

That's a threat.