🌼🍒💕first time late 🍧🐷🌸😳

when angela woke up she turned on her phone and saw 10,102 messages. wow i wander what happens to my phone lol she thought to herself. she thought if she should read them all. if i read all 10,000 messages i might not be able to get ready for school cuz i'll be busy reading them all. but she read them anyways. she opened her phone and she opened discord. (most of the msgs were from discord) 🌸😳when she was reading them she saw this name in that chat that she didn't see b4...

"slight..? who tf is slight"  she says to herself. she types in the chat "who's slight " and then slight replied "me bbg"

omg dafuq is this mans flirting with me she thought and then she kept texting him and didn't see the time . it was 7:40. she would've been at school rn. her mom was already at work and she was supposed to drive her there  but she was gone now so she didn't have any way of getting to schoool😅

then she had an idea. she got on her phone and dialed the school county. then she politely requested miss reid to pick her  up "Young Lady why do you want Miss Reid to pick you up? I personally find  this offensive, as a Semini County Schools Employee. You are waistline my time young lady"

and then angela replied "plz my mom left plz my house has no food" so she said "Mkay hun. Miss Reid will be on her way very shortly with chick-fil-a. I'm very sorry sweety."

Angela waited and the time was going by very slowly. all she wanted was her chick-fil-a and to get to lymon high school . her phone buzz. it was a text from Jovani.

do i even love jovani tho. i was just flirting with slight for 20 mins straight. i even missed school because of him. :/

the text said "where are u mlday u haven't shown up to class we are all very worried" she just opened the text so it said read for him. she wanted to do this cuz it made ppl sad. anyways she thinks she  loved slight.  then she heard a knock at her door. she got up to get it and she sees miss reid. she looks down to see what heels she's wearing (not cuz she has a foot fetish jk" she was wearing red heels by gucci i wonder how she affords that being a middle school assistant principal angela though . "Come on Let's go. I got your Chick-fil-a. A large fry with a Medium peach Tea and Chocken Sandwich. You Will Enjoy This Meal. Miss R. At The Front Desk Told Me What U Wanted 😅😅"  miss reid said

"thanks miss" angela got in the car and ate her chick-fil-a. it was so delicious. the fries were hot and crispy and the chick-fil-a sandwich was so juicy and delicious and cooked perfectly. the whole car had the delicious smell of chick-fil-a 🥤🍟🍔it smelled like heaven 😩😩 )not sponsored )   she finally arrived at lymon high school "bye sweetly have a wonderful day. i hope your fincancial issues get solved" angela got out the car and miss reid hit the gas and drove off quickly back to the middle school she worked at as an assistant principal.

she knew she really lied to all of Semini County just for a ride to school and some chick-fil-a . shortly after she walked to the front office to get a pass for her 4th period.

and if part 8