i make them good girls go bad🐹‼️❤️🌹🐢🥓🚽🧪

as angela walked back to class with jovani, faking a smile while having a hand filled with gifts she didn't need from his grand gesture. as she sat down in her chair in the front of the class, jovani raced to the seat next to her. "you're not even in this class, jovani." "i know." what an idiot. angela rolled her eyes and placed her hand on her chin, looking bored. "alright class, before we begin-" mr. semen was quickly interrupted by a tall, slender figure with a hood over their head walked through the door, with just one minute before tardiness. the mysterious person pulled down their hood and revealed the most gorgeous man the class had ever seen. a 6'4 man had a defined face structure, sculpted from the greek gods. magnificent honey brown eyes, and fluffy, wavy chestnut hair that covered his perfectly groomed eyebrows. angela could already tell this guy was so much older than everyone here. his outfit was peculiar, a jean jacket with a hood and black sweatpants. angela raised her eyebrows at the sight of him. "just in time." angela was startled at how deep, raspy and gruff his voice was. she secretly loved him already. "go take a seat." even his walk was perfect. the way he strut to an empty desk, had everyone falling for him already. "what a tool" jovani muttered to himself. angela shot him a look. as he sat down, he blew his soft, bouncy hair out of his face to see the board better. "okay folks, take out your notebooks and let's get ready for the lab." mr. semen stopped for a second. "you." he pointed to jovani. "are you new?" "no, sir." "hmm. what's your name?" "jovani rodriguez." "you're not on my roster. get out and get to your correct class." "uh-" "now." jovani quickly got up and slung his backpack over his shoulder. he gave a quick nod of reassurance to angela, meaning he would meet up with her later. she rolled her eyes. meanwhile, angela couldn't get this man off her mind. she kept looking back at him every couple minutes. "for this lab, i'm assigning your partners." angela sighed in annoyance. "problem?" mr. semen said. "no, sir" angela huffed. mr. semen gave the white people smile in response to that. "good." "okay. uhh let's see here folks." after a couple minutes of calling partners, angela hasn't gotten her turn yet. "last one is angela and...trent." who's trent? she looked over her shoulder. no way. "well, you two were the last ones so you guys go and get settled. i've given you the instructions on the lab table" mr. semen stated. angela slowly stood up, and went to walk over to him. "guess we're partners" trent said in a smug tone. angela half smiled in response. trent got up and went to go to the lab table. angela followed. he grabbed the paper and started reading the instructions. "two gloves. one butter knife. one kitchen knife. salt. vinegar. and...a beaker?" trent looked up to angela. "we have everything else except a beaker. i'm gonna go check the storage closet. come with me?" "s-sure." this is pathetic, angela. you can barely speak to him. "let's go grab it then." "but mr. semen-" "it's fine." shocked, angela's hand was quickly pulled by trent's hand. while mr. semen and the others weren't looking, trent carefully opened the back door of the classroom and off they went. they stepped onto a grassy field, as the science classroom had a door leading to outside. it was so quiet. the only noise heard was the sound of the birds chirping and grass being stepped on. "so. angela. angelita. angie." "yeah?" she smiled. "i lied." "what?" "there was never a beaker on the list." angela burrowed her eyes in confusion. "i just wanted to get out of that shitty place" trent chuckled. "oh" she let out a small laugh. "so. what do we do out here?" "do you wanna skip?" trent asked." "i mean...we already are." trent smiled. "fair." they continued walking down the grassy knoll up until the gate outside of the school. trent tugged at it, seeing if he could pry it open. "we have to jump." "how do we?" trent thought for a second. he then lifted up angela by her waist to her surprise and put her on the lining on top of the gate. angela jumped over to the ground on the other side and unlocked the gate for trent. he quickly walked through and both went to the parking lot. "i'm bored. what do you wanna do now?" angela shrugged. "wait. i know." trent went to a reserved parking space for teachers and broke the car glass with his fist to get in. an alarm went off. "don't worry." angela could not believe trent was like this. they both got into the car as trent hot wired the car to start. when it did, two teachers came out from the gate. "HEY! HEY! WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING?" trent gave them a smug look and sped up. angela still was in shock, yet kinda excited. he drove off into the busy road.