❤️🎀i🎀🎻ss lunch time

"ANGELA MEMBRANE YOU ARE TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATE TO CLASS. THIS BEHAVIOR IS UNNECAPTABLE. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING YOUR GRADES " is what mr semen screamed to angela when she walked in the door. "i... have.. a pass 😭😭" she said and then she handed him the pink slip of paper and he snatched that shit . "this pass is for another teacher and it was another day ago and it was at 12:37. this is fake"
the fuck..? the lady at the front office tucked that shit up just so i could get embarrassed didn't she 😒 "it's 10:03 . take a seat angela

angela looked for a place to sit and the only spot open was next to jovani🎀 so she sat there even though she thinks she doesn't have feelings for him anymore. even though the teacher was teaching she got on her phone because it wasn't even that important. 

for the rest of the 30 minutes of the class she was texting slight 😆😆😆 and she didn't even realize when jovani was trying to get her attention . the bell rings and it was time to go to lunch . "ANGELA" jovani finally yelled cuz he was sick of being ignored . he tipped his fedora "wanna sit with me at lunch and meet my fwiends, kitten?" he asked politely . "sure i guess " angela answered cuz she didn't really have anywhere else to go during lunch . they walked out the door together into the courtyard at a spot near a tree.  there was several ppl over here.

they looked like uwu kids.. she got reminded of middle school is this the type of person jovani really is 😳🐷 she thought it was kinda musty . she texted slight to meet her at a vending machine and he replied he would . when she was at the vending machine she waited until the bell ringed. the she thought if maybe he had secon lunch so she kept waiting . he never showed up. she stayed there the rest of the school day.