the text message🐹

"all done." angela said to herself, as she just finished putting up a new poster of madison beer that had just arrived in the mail earlier. she stepped down from her step stool, relieved that she did not have to stretch every inch of her body, causing aching pain to reach the perfect spot to put the poster onto. when she finished admiring her new piece on the wall, she headed down to the kitchen where her mother, ibraheema, was no where to be seen. probably working. as she began to make a bowl of cereal for herself tonight, her phone went off. she went to check it and she instantly got butterflies from a simple "U up?" from none other than jovani. "yes😁" "Ok cool wanna meet up? I'm bored" the butterflies took over her body, as this would mean she would get to see him. "yes! where?" she waited a few minutes before his response. "My place." woah. he wants to hang out at HIS PLACE? take deep breaths, angela. "sure." "1870 Quincy Rd" angela quickly put together a bold, edgy, and at the same time cute outfit that she was sure he would be impressed by.

angela stepped outside of her house, waved to the doorbell camera and took her hover board to jovanis house

angela stepped outside of her house, waved to the doorbell camera and took her hover board to jovanis house. to her surprise, the road his house was on was quite narrow and sturdy. she didn't like the eerie feeling she was getting from it. as she glided across the unsettling road, she found a large wall covered in vines from head to toe. she stepped off her hoverboard and went to see there was a small key on the ground in front of it. she burrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she grabbed it out of curiosity and searched until she found a key hole behind some vines. all of a sudden, the wall started to make a large creaking sound and turned right. what the frick xD. suddenly the prettiest estate she had ever laid her eyes upon in real life became visible, as everything became more soft and elegant than what she was feeling before down the old road.

she headed for the front door, in awe of where jovani lived

she headed for the front door, in awe of where jovani lived. she rung a fancy doorbell that made a peculiar noise as she stepped from the door, adjusting herself before someone was to answer.

to be continued