part 2 - i make them good girls go bad🐹🤶🧦🧴💫✨

it's been a few minutes of driving in silence after the whole situation. angela looked over to her left, seeing that beautiful man with one hand on the steering wheel and the other in his lap. he noticed her staring looked over to her and smiled. angela smiled back. "so, what should we do now?" she asked. "i'm not sure. i didn't really think this through" he chuckled. "can we grab food? i'm starving" angela asked. "sure thing, darling." darling. angela blushed as he began to drive to the nearest stop for food.
as trent pulled into a deserted 7-eleven, he stopped the car to use a gas pump. "go get some food, i'll be here. tell whoever's working that it's number 8." angela nodded. she walked into the 7-eleven, and quickly noticed it smelled musty. she scrunched up her nose in disgust and looked for some snacks. she grabbed some cheese pizza, powdered donuts, chocolate muffins, bottled water, a coke, and some sour patch kids. as she laid them all on the counter for the guy to check her out, he gave her an odd look. he looked about 17, had long messy hair, freckles, and was sweaty. "find everything okay?" he asked. "yep." she looked around the store as he checked her items out. "oh! and pump number 8." she pointed to the car outside with trent struggling to get the pump figured out. "alrighty" the cashier said. as he finished, what appeared to look like a woman in her 40's with a greasy bun and curves came out of the employees only room. "10.34" angela handed him her cash. the woman eyed angela as she looked out the window to see trent struggling. "nice car" the woman said. "t-thank you." angela was a bit nervous considering they stole it earlier. did she know? what if she calls the police? what if i get arrested? what am i going to tell my par- "seems like your friend over there needs some help." "y-yeah." angela gave a fake laugh. the woman came out from behind the counter and analyzed the situation. "you kids alone? aren't you supposed to be in school?" angela didn't respond. "have a nice day" angela huffed. she quickly ran out the entrance and went to go get inside the car. by then, trent had finally figured it out and was  in the drivers seat. "what took you so long?" "i think someone knows." "about the..." trent looked up to the gas station and saw the woman was looking through the window, with a clear view of them in the car. "trent..." "yeah?" "drive." trent remembered they didn't have keys and was nervous to hot wire the car with the woman still watching them like a hawk. after a couple of seconds in silence, angela was starting to panic. "trent." "okay, okay." he tried to began to put the wires together in secret, still aware that they could be caught for stealing the car. suddenly, the gas station entrance bells ring as the door is opened, none other than the greasy ass woman herself. angela's eyes widened. "FUCKING DRIVE." she yelled. "i'm try-" "GO!" he quickly did it, careless of being caught. now all that was left was... "HEY! YOU KIDS! WHOS CAR IS THAT? DID YOU STEAL IT? FUCKING BASTARDS!" the woman yelled, about to position herself in front of the car. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH JAIL TIME YOU COULD GET IF YOU-" the woman was cut off by trent and the gas pedal as he had just ran over the woman in broad daylight.