Chapter 22

Samantha

When I went to the police department, they showed me inside and then I saw my foster parents.

"Samantha!" My mother exclaimed hugging me, but I pushed her away.

"Don't even bother." I huffed

"Why are you like that?" My father asked

"Why am I like this?! You're actually asking me that?! Oh you know, I'm like this because my 'parents' lied to me." I said sarcastically putting air quotes on the word "parents"

I sat down on the chair and the police officers excused themselves , as for me I was playing on my phone texting Luke, he told me to record everything and I did.

"You listen here Samantha, we're aware and so are you." My father started

"And your point is?"

"You have to choose us over your real family."

"What?!" I growled

"You heard me, or else."

"Or else what?" I challenged

"You say bye bye to them." He smirked and I tried not to seem affected but I'm  scared

"Try me." I said and then the police officers came in.

They explained to me the details and I listed intently, I have to make the right decision here.

"Samantha, we'll give you a few minutes to make your decision." The officer said and I nodded

If I choose my foster family, my real ones don't get harmed. If I choose my real parents and Calum, they'll hurt them. I don't know who. I don't know what to do.

"I..." I started, "I choose my real family."

My foster parents looked shocked and then the policemen handed the papers for them to sign and they did.

Well that went better than expected.

"Can I have the papers?" I asked and the police men nodded and gave them to me in a envelope.

I thanked them and went outside and hailed a taxi cab, but before I can get inside my father stopped me.

"We warned you Samantha, you'll regret this." He threatened

"Same goes to you." I laughed a plan already hatching on my head.

He laughed and I laughed with him.

"I forgot to mention, I got everything recorded." I smirked as he looked ate wide eyed.

I went inside the cab and went home.
-

When I got home, Calum came rushing to me and hugged me tight asking a bunch of questions.

Which I told him everything and he sighed happily.

"Now you can't lose your phone."

"Yea." I sighed

After that he told me that he had a surprise for me tomorrow and I told him that I hate surprises but he said that he didn't care. So I'm forced (kind of) to go with him tomorrow morning.

I went straight to bed after eating dinner and ignored everything else. This is actually the first time that I slept early.

*next day*

The next day Calum banged on my door like a maniac at 3am in the morning, I jumped out of bed and threw a pillow at his face.

"WHAT THE HELL SAM?!" He screeched

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOUR THE ONE BANGING ON MY DOOR AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING! I WAS SLEEPING FOR FUCKS SAKE!" I screamed at him

"I told you we're going somewhere, idiot" He sighed

"You never told me the time, idiot." I pointed out

"Touché, but go get ready." He said and I shooed him away and went to my bathroom.

After my shower I put on some ripped skinny jeans and a light pink sweater with cute hearts on it. I put on my white combat boots and slipped money and phone in my pocket.

I went downstairs and Calum dragged me outside and to a rented range rover, I slept for the most of the ride and when I woke up we were at the airport.

"Uh? What are we doing here?" I asked

"You'll see." He said enthusiastically

"Okay?" I said, well sorta asked

After waiting for a solid hour Cal, left me waiting in the car and when he came back he was with someone. I stepped outside the car to see who it was and I don't even know her.

"Sam? Is that you?" She said grabbing my hands

"Uh? I am? H-how do you know me?"

She wiped the tear in her eyes

"I'm your mum Sam." She smiled

My mum? That left me when I was just a baby, how could I possibly remember her from that? And I don't know her.

"I.."

-

Cliffhanger lmao but I hope you guys like it.