Chapter 20

-Harry-

"What happened man?" Zayn asked as I calmed down after the show.

"Nothing."

"Nothing, so you just punched Luke out of the blue?!" Louis butted in

"Man that's wrong, and in front of Sam. You caused alot of damage today." Liam scolded

"I know."

"And all she wanted to do was surprise us." Niall added

I sighed and went out of our bunk to the cold air.

I hope she's okay.

-Samantha-

I sigh as the doctors finished up, all they told me to do was rest and use the crutches.

"Okay, you're free to go. Get alot of rest." The doctor added and with that we went out.

"What happened even?" Calum asked
"Uhh."  I don't even know if I should tell him, but I need to.

I sigh "Well I went backstage right?" He nodded "Well Harry was waiting for me there and he said there was something he wanted to say, so we went to my dressing room. He tried to ask me out but I didn't want to, so he went all crazy and started to kiss me, and yea."

He sighs as I finished my story, I should be stronger. Boys, Men shouldn't make me weak.

"So why'd he punch Luke?" He asks

"Because Luke protected me."

We went back to where the bus was and I was welcomed with 3 idiots engulfing me in a hug.

"My leg!" I screeched

"Oops, sorry." They all said and I wanted to hit them so much with my crutches.

"Idiots." I huffed going to the bunks.

"Meanie!" Michael shouted

I rolled my eyes, sitting down on Luke's bunk. Actually my bunk was on the top of Luke's bunk but since I had an injury, had to sleep on his bunk now.

"Luke! I'm sleeping on your bunk."

"Okay!" He screamed

I set ny crutches aside and fell asleep almost immidietly on the bed.

*next morning*

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I got up and went to the small kitchen area where Ashton was cooking and the three boys were waiting.

"Morning guys!" I say excitedly.

"Fucking hell!" Michael screeched follow by Ashton saying

"Don't swear."

I laugh at them, grabbing a plate and sitting beside Luke.

"Is your leg fine?" He asked while I nodded.

We talked about alot of things before Ashton interrupted us and we ate.

-

After eating I sat on the couch lazily, nothing to do today. Great, if I could walk properly I would shop or do some shit.

My phone vibrated and Avan was calling me.

"Hey." He said

"Sup?"

"How's everything down there?"

"Everythings fine. Except for the fact that I sprained my leg and now I have to use crutches." I sighed