Chapter 17

Sorry if I haven't been able to update in a while, I was thinking of deleting a few of my other stories that I can't manage. Because I've run out of ideas for them, and also it's been very busy with life and school. I have lots of things to do and accomplish for a highschooler. (I'm in 8th grade btw.) so yea. I hope you understand :) x 

**************************************

-Samantha-

It's been months already since the tour, I finally released my first ever album and alot has been happening, I do alot of stuff like modeling and acting, speaking of acting, I was told that I was starring in this new nickelodeon show called "VicTORIous" and I'm playing the role of Tori Vega! I absolutely love the role. But unfortunetly I can't be the opening act of TMH tour anymore because of the shootings. So yea, but other than that I'm still writing songs, co-writing songs, doing a bunch of covers with my brother and the lads. 

I miss them dearly, currently I'm in hollywood, because the school is called hollywood arts and they said "what better way to feel hollywood then to go there." so yea, basically that's it. Currently I was skyping with Calum. 

"You dickhead." Someone from his line shouted, probably Michael. 

"Stop it Michael!" Ashton screamed, yup. 

"I swear you guys are five year olds." I snorted 

"Oi!" Luke said snatching the phone off Calum's hands 

"Sammy!" He smiled 

"Lukey!" I laughed 

"I miss you." He pouted 

"I promise I'll come visit when I can!" I shrugged 

"But, when is when." He whined 

"LUKE FUCKING HEMMINGS GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" Calum said 

"Nooooo!" Luke said running making me hella dizzy. 

Luke eventually stopped and I think he's in the bathroom, judging how by the background looks like.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, are you in the bathroom?" 

"Yes." He laughed, me joining him

"I really miss you." He pouted once more. 

"Luke, I already know, you've told me like non stop." and by I mean non stop I mean literally NON STOP, we've been texting, and all he says is "I miss you Sammy. :-(" or "When will you come back sammy?" So I've kinda got used to it. Kind of. 

But other than that the 1D lads also have full support on me, We're stil tweeting and stuff. 

I yawned. 

"Hey maybe you should get some shut eye." He smiled 

"Can't. I have alot of things to do." 

"Things like what?" 

"Memorize the script."

"Samantha Hood," He winked "You shall go to sleep or you will die."

"Really, Luke?" I giggled

"C'mon go sleep, I'll watch." 

"Fine." I said laying down, since I was already in my Pj's and I was in bed.

I set my phone beside me. 

"Goodnight Luke."

"Goodnight Princess." He smiled as I felt my eyes closing.

*Next Day*

I woke up feeling refreshed and good to go, today we were rehersing for the little intro, which I absolutely love, and also probably a few more episodes and stuff, so yah.