Chapter 15

-Samantha-

After I explained to them what happened they all laughed at me and said some things like 'Oohh Burn' 'Damnn' 

By now they were still laughing and Calum is keeking their reddened faces. 

"Guys, you can stop now." I say trying to be serious 

"Oh God, you should've filmed her." Ashton laughs

"We actually did." I say and they stopped "Just kidding!" I quickly added and they all looked at me with grumpy faces. 

"Kay. Go out I'll sleep we have a show tomorrow." 

"Party pooper." Harry says and I throw a pillow at him he huffs and walks out the door, followed by the other boys until they me and Calum are left. 

"Sleepy aye?" He smiles

"Nope." I laugh 

He rolls his eyes and my phone rings, I look at it and see my bestfriend wants to skype.

"Daniel!" I smile 

"Hi Sam." He grins, Daniel is a boy and has been my friend for so long. Only problem was that we lost contact, so now here we are. 

"How's things?" He asks 

"Fine, fine. How--" 

"Who's that?" Calum asks 

"My friend." 

"Just a friend?" 

"YES CALUM. LEAVE ME ALONE JEEZ." I say huffing and laughing a little bit. 

He rolls his eyes and walks out the door, probably going to the boy's room. 

"Who was that?" Daniel asked making me turn back to him 

"My brother..."

"Brother?" 

"Look, Daniel. I'm really tired and I want to sleep. I promise I'll send you a text tomorrow and explain everything." I sigh 

"Okay okay." he paused "Good night." wait how did he?

"uhm, good morning, I guess?" I smile slightly 

He does the same and says a quick 'Good bye' then ends the call. 

I close the lights and lay down my comfy bed and fall asleep.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I woke up earlier than the agreed time and saw Calum fast asleep.

I go to our mini kitchen and decided to make breakfast, getting out a pan, pancake mix, bacon and stuff that I need.

I was humming a random tune and suddenly someone says my name out of the blue making me drop the pan and tge spatula to the floor.

"Shit." Calum says as he rushes up to help me.

"Calum you dick! You scared the life out of me you sick fucker!" I say hitting him on the head.

"Hey! Stop swearing." He scolded me

"It's not my fucking fault you made me fucking drop everything." I whisperd

"Oi, what was that?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing." I say sticking my tongue out at him.

He laughed and I joined him, as everyone got inside the room.

"What's with the laughing?" Luke says

"oh nothing." Calum says in a girly voice.

"I made pancakes!" I smiled

"Good girl." Ashton says patting my head

We all get our pancakes and sat down on the mini dining room and ate silently.

**************

I'm so nervous. It's our first show and I was getting my hair fixed. we were at the backstage right now and there's so many people.

My hair was curled and the stylist finished me up, once they were done they did my make up naturally and I'm off to go.

I sigh nervously as I sat down on one of the couches.

"Samantha." I hear Niall calling my name

"Yea?" I asked

"Can I talk to you outside?"

I nod and follow him outside

"Sam, look I just knew you and I know this is a bit sudden but will you want to like hang out?"

"Like on a date?"

"Y-yea. if it's okay."

"It's okay -"

"Yes thank you!" He says hugging me

"But, you should go ask Calum."

"Ugh. Damn. it's gonna be hard."

"It is." I laugh and he laughs along.

"Wish me luck." He shrugged kissing my cheek and going inside again.

I sigh and get inside. Sit down and go on my phone and check my twitter.

Woah, I already have 1M followers. Do they really like me or?

I go through my mentions and followed a few fans and skiped the hate.

"Nervous?" A husky voice says

I look up to see green orbs that absolutely melt me.

"Yes."

"Don't be, you're amazing and you'll do greatly." He says smiling

"Thanks Harry. Means alot." I say hugging him he hugs me back and let's go after my nane is called.

This is it. I'm so nervous.

Once I got on the stage I hear the fans call my name and scream, wow talk about insta star.

"Hello everybody!!" I screamed

"Are you enjoying the concert so far?!" I asked and got a echo of 'Yes'

"I hope you enjoy my song. This is Gold." I say lastly as I begin to sing.

"I'm gold.." I say finishing of the song.

"Thank you and now what you've been waiting for.. Give it up for One Direction!!" I say as the screams got louder and excited the stage.

"You killed it!" Harry says hugging me as everybody followed, Liam Niall Louis Zayn, Calum Ashton Luke and Michael.

"You guys watched?"

"Course we did." Ashton replied

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Niall smiles as I grin and everyone agreed.

"I love you guys." I smile

"Aww we love you too."

"Go do your thing." I say chooing them

We all got back in the dressing room and chilled for a while.

This tour is going to be awesome.

***************

Vote and Comment :)