Chapter 6: Nothing Else?

I am not dead.

We will not discuss how I disappeared for a year. 

And I'll be quite frank, even though I'm rereading all the volumes, I am doing it one step at a time. So if some things are off I most definitely won't fix them in the future (Far too lazy.)

But that might change.

But here it is, the overdue chapter.

I forgot most of the things I wrote in the earlier chapter; and I can't be bothered to read 5 chapters containing about 7-11k words each.

But I did read some of the finer details.

And I still don't know the pairing.

At some point, the story will diverge from canon, but idk how long that will take and/or when that will happen. 

Oh, and you're going to have to bear with me here - I haven't read year 2 volume 5 all the way to the latest volume. I've seriously been slacking off. It's my profession.

There are probably mistakes in this chapter and shit, but 8500 words is far too much for me to read over.

Enjoy.

---

"Your class seems to like living on the very edges, Kiyotaka-kun," Arisu said, smirking slightly as her hand tightly clenched her cane. I looked down towards her.

"So it seems," I responded. 

Her and I stood in an empty alleyway, devoid of any other presence except our own. There was a peaceful, tranquil aura that surrounded us, having no sense of tension that indicated of negative emotion.

"That red-head delinquent in your class especially fits it. Almost getting suspended because of beating up some Class-C students - truly amusing. Ryuuen-kun is sure a cunning one. Fufufu." I nodded as her laugh trailed off.

It would've been unfortunate if Sudo got suspended, after all, his physical prowess was an undeniable asset for our class; his expulsion and/or suspension is something that we simply cannot afford.

When it came to our class, we lack everything. The physical capabilities as a whole in our class was nothing short but salvageable trash from a junkyard.

And the academics were just narrowly above it as well.   

"We managed to save have through underhanded tactics." I heard her chuckle, her petite voice reverberating against my ears with softness. 

"I think you should replace that 'we' with an 'I', Kiyotaka-kun." I shook my head, denying her words as I calmly kept looking at her face. 

"I got some help from Horikita. Isn't that enough reason for me to not say I did all the work?" 

"I guess so."

---

Some Time Ago...

I sat at my seat, my buttocks firmly planted against the chair that obeyed me thoroughly. Around me was constant talking as my neighbor and I - Horikita - stayed silent.