3. Maddie

Emilie - Jin my Darling I love you and all but I don't wanna be Queen of Lava land  lake anymore I want to be Queen I want to be princess a baby breathe  .
I  what Gary has even if we have to Kill Coco to do so I want that life I want the big palace it's not this little one I want I want all the greatest things in the world because I deserve it .

I think that Maddie should be vanished or if you truly love me  you'll Bring me her heart and help her but there's one little father Gary such a meddling bad he would never let Maddie out of his sight he would never let Maddie do anything without him by her so you need to get Maddie and get her killed .
I want her gone so I can take over I want that palace I want Maddie killed please kill her .

I want to go on and I want her to disappear forever and I want a better life for me and our sons Jin Jimin and Jungkook need a better Life so please help me get rid of her I want her gone Jin  and I'm not gonna allow anybody to stop .
I don't care if you have to rip your heart out or skin hurt anyway will do just please get rid of her so
I can have a better life I would appreciate it greatly please and thank you. 
Jin- yes my dear I will kill Maddie eventually but I wanna wait till she's 13 because then it will give her a chance to meet V and then she'll fall in love and then I'll have easier access to her to kill her and we can kill vehicles well because Gary wants Maddie to marry him regardless so then all will well .