32. How could you do this

Maddie-
Whatever you are Taehyung I'll find you I don't know how I'm going to but I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna get you somewhere safe and that your buyer for our kingdom hall that is until Queen  Emilie is murdered or everything that she's done She's not gonna get away with us wherever you are I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna get you somewhere safe but until that time I need to keep you close within my heart and within my weed but I know that I'm not gonna get to you and that is really scary.
I hope
I'm able
get to you in time so I think I was in the song describes
how I feel but I need to get to you and I need to make sure that you understand how lucky and blessed you are but I don't know if I'll get to you in time
I want can only pray . Once there was a Princess
Was the Princess, you?
And she fell in love
Was it hard to do?
Well, it was very easy
Anyone could see that the Prince was charming
The only one for me
Was he strong and handsome?
Was he big and tall?
There's nobody like him anywhere at all
Did he say he loved ya?
Did he steal a kiss?
He was so romantic
I could not resist
Someday my prince will come
Someday we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know
Someday when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing and wedding bells will ring
Someday when my dreams come true as soon as I thought it all all over I found the place that I though would be it did I found it have I found the end of the rainbow .

Gary-. I Namjoon I cannot believe that you didn't go with Maddie I cannot believe that you and J-Hope just left her are you are you happy with your decision are you happy how could you do this how could you do this to me leaving Maddie in a very scary and vulnerable position I trusted you guys .
I trusted you with Maddie and you let me down I'm so sad and I want you to be safe and I want to be happy and know she's probably scared out of her mind and doesn't have anyone to turn to.

Namjoon-Gary I didn't go with Maddie to make her safer because I was with Maddie queen Emilie would know something was up and she would obviously try to hunt me and murder me.
I really really want you to close your eyes and think about her you know she's gonna do this properly you know that Maddie is so strong and independent she's going to find him and she's going to get back in murder Emilie just in time she doesn't need us constantly scrolling over her.