41. I'm going in

Namjoon-Princess princess your home your home on princess Maddie are home where you belong I am so sorry .

I didn't go to protect you but it was a blown the cover and we would've never you would've never found the prints I mean I'm just so glad you didn't have to get poisoned I'm sorry about your mom but I'm so happy that you're cool oh Maddie .

I am so so happy that you're home let's get you to your dad or did you already see your dad you already saw him that's so wonderful all princess Maddie now we can celebrate Emilie's demise old princess OK princess .

I am so proud of you but first we need to destroy her castle are you ready to destroy her castle.

Maddie -yes I'm going in now I don't want any more of her lame pieces around you wouldn't happen to have brought a tribe of fire with you I'm so happy that you did now do you have the matches with you because
I need them them now if you do have them oh great .

I quickly got the gasoline that he had given me and I put it all around the palace everywhere and then I let a match upstairs and quickly ran and then .
I left another match on the outside while they all lay dead and the castle to Parrish that's what you get for killing my mom you get absolutely nothing no kingdom to live up to no nothing goodbye I'm so happy that you're no longer here to torment me every single day at least now everybody who lives in fear of them doesn't have to their kingdom is no more the villagers can eat again the gate will be unlocked everybody can have food and water everybody can stop worrying like they used to because there's all good to go around instead of evil I've never really hated a king and queen as much as I did queen Emilie and king Jin what they've done to my parents but now they're gone and they're never coming back.