45.You saved me

Taehyung-
Well now That queen Emilie is dead. do you and I can be together forever and ever now Maddie we can live happily ever after what do you think we should do now do you think we should get married yeah I do too let's do it tomorrow morning let's go get married just the two of us it'll be all worth it I mean.
I know you're upset by losing your mom but now we have each other and we can keep your mom's memory alive and we can rejoice now that Emilie and her run family is dead what do you say my darling do you think we should do it.

Maddie-yes,
I think we should do it dad dad daddy I'm getting married I'm getting married are you going to be there for my daddy we just lost mom it not I understand completely I won't make you do this I'm still traumatized with losing her but I can't let it hold me back forever we have a kingdom to protect we have a kingdom till we start because of the evilness that took over do you think I should get married tomorrow daddy do you.

Gary-yes my darling I think you should get married it's kind a cheap become the next step it's time that you become a princess with a man sweetheart your time is now it's really time for you to grow up and do amazing things which I know you're going to do so I think we should do this tomorrow and I'll be there to walk down the aisle. It was the next morning but I couldn't help but get emotional Maddie was getting married this is really happening and I didn't have to interfere anything she was marrying the right person only this time it wasn't a prince Rescuing a Damsel  in distress  it was a princess rescue in a prince who took upon himself to be a pawn and take the poison Apple Maddog stabbed the hell out of Queen Emilie and her rotten to the core Sons
I'm still very proud of Maddie and everything that she's accomplished but I'm really really happy that she's found the right man.

Maddie-my wedding day is finally here I woke up and I got kind of emotional .
I mean it would've been the icing on the cake if my mom could've been here but my mother passed away before we could even get to that part I'm really sad but I'm really happy that a part of my life is coming to a close and really really happy and I just can't wait to do it and I can't wait for this to happen and I can't wait for the next chapter of my life so I am going to take it with grace and go from there.

Taehyung-this is it i'm marrying princess Maddie today no questions asked and no thoughts about it I am marrying princess Maddie that is so so amazing but now more than ever I need to realize that being a prince comes with a lot of responsibility after everything that we've been through I waited at the end of the altar for Maddie to come and it was life-changing.

Maddie- oh my Dear Taehyung growing up as a princess I was always told that I needed to be saved by a man and I was always going to be looked at as the stems of the stress but then .

I realized I was never a dense on the test to begin with I've always been kick ass and I didn't realize that till I rescued you I didn't realize how much I needed you until I kissed your cold lips and now I know that I needed you in my life just as much as you need me and yours and I promise to love you forever and ever till the day that I die.

Taehyung-I think we make a pretty great pair Maddie
I mean we defied all odds like we killed the most evilest and nastiest queen known to mankind together you and me two people to work allergies they had the odds against them and we killed them they killed them together that is more than
I could ever ask for so my beautiful wife i promise to keep fighting these nasty demons and dragons not only that as well as keeping your mothers memory alive I'll stay with you till the day that I die and to keep your mother is a memory alive by teaching our children about her .

*** THE END***