6. Your a Monster

Emilie - Why must we wait for her to be 13 why can't we kill her now and get it over with I mean I know she wants to marry well Gary wants her to marry Taehyung But can't we just say she died of the virus .
I want her gone Jin and I want her gone now Jimin and Jungkook If you truly love me you will go kill Maddie

when I tell you I want her gone by the time she is 13 no later .
I'm gonna go get a huntsman to do them it for me if you cannot.
I think I'll just add Suga  to kill Maddie he'll do whatever I say Because he loves me and as your wife .
I demand respect I demand you to kill her I demand you to kill her SUGA!
Suga-Yes my queen what is it that you need me to do I'll gladly do it for you you just got to say when and where and I'll have her killed faster you can say

1 2 3 ham and cheese I know you don't like Maddie

that little princess is nothing but a brat She's a spoiled ass brat just like her mother it would be too bad if Queen Coco died Mysteriously and so suddenly then you could marry Gary and kill Maddie even quicker .
I want to borrow scary to the basement or dungeon whatever you prefer get Jin in there then you ,Jimin , and Jungkook  can have whatever you please whenever you want it it's so simple you're leaving Maddie alive for much longer because you're not using your head It's time you use it .

I'm gonna go prepare the potion and when I come back you better be ready for us and that you better be ready to destroy this family for good and no backing out because I'm gonna go hunt Maddie she's gonna have no idea that I'm stocking her .
That's because I do my shit under covered Lee now let's get moving shell we ?  I'll be waiting on you let's move it