Finally (Part II)

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. JK Rowling owns Harry Potter. There are some words copied from Harry Potter. Some ideas are also from Pottermore to describe settings as much as possible. Once again, I don't own Pottermore or Harry Potter.

Hogwarts [1991]

The train slowly came to a stop, and Hadrian stood up, stretching his limbs. They were here. Finally. Hadrian, Draco, Blaise, and Neville helped the girls with their trunks, and Hermione left to find her own trunk.

"Shall we?" Hadrian proposed. They exited the train, depositing their trunks outside.

"Firs' years! Firs' years over hear!" A tall man was waving his hands with a lantern as soon as they got off the train. Hadrian trudged over, and everyone else followed him. The man was more like a giant, and had a large, coal black beard. He spoke very roughly and directed all the 'firs' years onto the boats.

"No more tha' four to a boat!" He hollered, stumbling around blindly. Destiny giggled at the man, and it didn't take a genius to know what she was thinking.

Hadrian, Destiny, Draco and Daphne all piled into one boat. Neville and Blaise took a boat with Hermione, and Terry Boot. They rolled their eyes as they saw a Weasley and Potter shrieking with excitement. When they neared the castle, Hadrian did his best to not look like a gaping fish. It was huge, and it was so mysterious and enchanting that even he was compelled by it.

"Look Hadrian! Isn't it so exciting! The castle is beautiful!" Destiny exclaimed, gazing up in awe.

"Its impressive." He said curtly. Daphne smiled knowingly at him, but didn't say anything.

They reached the docks, and Hadrian helped Daphne and Destiny out the boat. They entered the castle through large wooden double doors, and Hadrian's eyes widened.

It was massive, almost as big as one of the ballrooms in Riddle Manor. The staircases moved constantly, and portraits whispered amongst each other. Hadrian's eyes fell on the all too familiar face of Lily Potter, and he tried hard to look indifferent to her presence.

"This is the Entrance Hall. And this is Professor Lily Potter. She'll l wait with yer for Professor McGonagall." The large oaf left abruptly, and the green eyed lady turned to the first years.

"Hello, I am Professor Potter. I am the muggle studies teacher at Hogwarts." She spoke softly.

Draco snickered, "Muggle studies. How useless."

Alexander Potter turned to Draco, and glared at him. "I know who you are, Malfoy. My dad's told me about your Death Eater family."

Draco lunged, but was held back by Blaise and Neville. It may have been true, but there was no reason to say it so degradingly.

Hadrian turned to Potter. "Don't assume things, Potter." His eyes flashed, and Alexander Potter stepped back.

"Neville? Is that you? Why are you with them! They're evil Slytherins! All of em'!" A redhead yelled loudly.

Neville glared coldly at him. "Don't insult my friends. Ever."

"You must be a Weasley." Blaise concluded. "Which one are you?"

"My name's Ron!" He growled angrily.

"My father told me the Weasleys have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford." Draco sneered.

"Enough fighting children!" Lily Potter interrupted. She hadn't heard the actual conversation, just the escalated voices. She gazed around the room, and her eyes locked with Hadrian. Lily widened her eyes, and her mouth opened slightly. Her hands began to shake and she walked closer to Hadrian. She began to breathe frantically, and her arms shot out and grabbed Hadrian.